afghan pot fields (video)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I found these videos tonight and thought they were pretty cool. It looks like some troops found some pot fields in Afghanistan and they liked the plants so much that they made a video and posted it on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]4tEQI5n6mn8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OiXtAf69_Dc[/YOUTUBE]

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d be pissed if I were the farmer and saw troops breaking branches in my field!

fractal

fractal

That, and the poppies! No shit. Not about oil, it's not about democracy it's about those black market billions off heroin and hash. Just one guy's opinion but they never produced more opium before than in the last 10 years over there.

philly kush

philly kush

That, and the poppies! No shit. Not about oil, it's not about democracy it's about those black market billions off heroin and hash. Just one guy's opinion but they never produced more opium before than in the last 10 years over there.

+1 Fractal u hit that shit on the button

deep buddy

deep buddy

i would have been hunting for beans ..." damn it does smell good"

T

TrichomeThunder

Nice vid. Hopefully some these guys passed on those seeds to somebody who can preserve the strain. I would imagine anything in those fields would get pretty good oil yields.:passingjoint:

fractal

fractal

It is kind of weird how we aren't being inundated with afghani seeds being brought back by soldiers, I guess they scare them straight now in the military and nobody wants to lose their rank or go to the brig for collecting seeds.

TortureKill

TortureKill

It is kind of weird how we aren't being inundated with afghani seeds being brought back by soldiers, I guess they scare them straight now in the military and nobody wants to lose their rank or go to the brig for collecting seeds.

There's def some seeds coming back, but in small numbers. You gotta think they check them over pretty good. One guy can only bring back so many seeds. There's some guys bringing hash back too :)

Top Bottom