Afghan x Hells angel og & Casey jones x Hells angel og

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice SMF. u got the new camera down too i see. great nuggs great shots, SMF got his groove back.
peace mogrow
Hahaha, thanks for the kind words Mo. These ladies are on auto pilot. I'm just putting a roof over there heads :D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin real nice my brotha! Really diggin the Divine Gebetics gear. Man Logic made some killer GSC crosses! Goodluck on all pimp. I know you'll rep and pull the maximum potential from those genetics. Along with Waayne, he definitely go to BAD motha Fugga's to grow it to perfection. These grow logs are MAD advertisement for the breeders . Very impressed once again man. You really have your shit together.
Mad love and props! Mi reppin!
Quesr

waayne

waayne

Man those are looking great!

I totally agree with gritty,those are stacked,,and definitely look like they're going into beast mode

I bet your room is starting to get rather aromatic about now;)

Beautiful work buddy,really impressive!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Giant and Green nice work SMF and nice pictures
Hey soser! Just working on keeping my game tight like ya'll are. Thanks for rolling through bro :)

Lookin real nice my brotha! Really diggin the Divine Gebetics gear. Man Logic made some killer GSC crosses! Goodluck on all pimp. I know you'll rep and pull the maximum potential from those genetics. Along with Waayne, he definitely go to BAD motha Fugga's to grow it to perfection. These grow logs are MAD advertisement for the breeders . Very impressed once again man. You really have your shit together.
Mad love and props! Mi reppin!
Quesr
Just trying to help rep the mitten ya know brotha. Been slacking in that department but 2014 I'm throwing it down and making people remember skunk has a little skill lol. Enjoying sobriety but I did just start smoking again so I can't wait to try these Devine plants

Man those are looking great!

I totally agree with gritty,those are stacked,,and definitely look like they're going into beast mode

I bet your room is starting to get rather aromatic about now;)

Beautiful work buddy,really impressive!
What up friend!

Man The combination of teas and this aptus line mixed with logics magic beans is a win win bro. I'm not the type to grow big ass colas but these babies are just turning out some serious production and I have the feeling that when swells start really coming in....ill be impressed.
I think people that see these pics forget that all these plants are in a 5x5 tent with just 1k. I wouldn't be surprised if i hit around 2 fulls but we shall see how these look a month from now. Just trying to get those waayne size flowers :D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah homie 2014 is OURS, ha ha , ha! Shit you are and always have been a beast since all of this started!
Congratulations on sobriety man. Your smoking or using MM doesn't change a thing. Just stay away from what was givin you the problems. Damn opiates have had a hold on me. After a bad accident when I worked the oil drilling rigs I was placed on Percocets. Not cool. I was 26 when that happened and I still get 90 a month which keeps the wheels on the bus go round and round. Over the past month or two I've been wheening down and hopfully off of them by April. Wish me luck fellas. And goodluck to you my friend. I wish u the best in your fight and am hear if you EVER wanna talk bro. Feel free to call anytime you feel that pressure. Good luck with it and GREAT job initiating your battle with staying sober!
Your friend,
Quest

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn SMF those are looking really dank...

Looking forward to the swell...

Great work as always!
What's up my friend!

The swell has just started. I have to update later tonight or tomorrow. They are in full beast mode. The Chem x gsc #1 is hands down the most foul strong smelling plant that iv ever had in my garden. She's being kept 100% :)

damn bro, they are lookin awesome! killin it!

neverbreak
Thanks you for the kind words and for stopping in neverbreak :)

Every week that goes by I'm more impressed with them. Logics gear has definitely been a pleasure to run.

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
UPDATE: day 44 of bloom.....

Afghan x Hells Angels OG kush

DSCN0941

DSCN0943

DSCN0946

DSCN0947

DSCN0916

DSCN0917

DSCN0918

DSCN0920

DSCN0921

DSCN0922

DSCN0912

DSCN0914

Casey Jones x Hells Angels OG kush

DSCN0933

DSCN0934

DSCN0935

DSCN0927

DSCN0928

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good SMF! What scents are the #2 giving? She's a Beaut!
Respect
thanks buddy.....they just really started to swell up. i dont think im gonna be moving them around for pictures anymore....i dont want to snap any braches, these flowers are getting big and dense fast. what strain #2 are you asking about? there a few #2 phenos

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

thanks buddy.....they just really started to swell up. i dont think im gonna be moving them around for pictures anymore....i dont want to snap any braches, these flowers are getting big and dense fast. what strain #2 are you asking about? there a few #2 phenos

That's always a good thing brother, they're awesome on the swell. My bad the casey x haog #2? She's gorgeous, just singing to me lmfao.
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom