Afgooey seeds wanted

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

BEEN LOOKING FOR STRAINS FOR MY COLLECTION ANYONE KNOW OF A REPUTABLE ONE SELLING AFGOOEY, ANY POINTERS APPRECIATED:cool0041:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
gooey breeder has recently joined up to the site. i know he has his own sign in thread and theres a little info on him in motas section. i think str8dank is correct it being a clone only. maybe this thread will help .

G

G.F. Greens

I just love this strain! yeah i've never seen any beans for sell. had to make my own.

GFG

E

el_tenador

Doesn't Cabin Fever work with Afgoo hybrids? They're available here if you want to go that route. Good luck.

B

Biggestpothead

Bodhi has a strain called yo mama which is an afgooey hybrid.

K

kes5480

If I were You I would jump on those seeds that Cabin Fever Seeds has up for BIN......only one pack of the sourD cross left!! Also keep a look out for his Purple Afgoo because that is what u want my friend:winking0067:.
You also cant go wrong with that Kali Mist cross thats available right now here 2. Not tryin to push CFS or anything .lol Im just impressed with there strains.:banana1sv6:
Good luck brotha
KEs:cool0019:

K

kes5480

BTW those Cabin Fever Seeds that I mentioned were created with Purple Afgoo pollen, not Afgooey************************
ok just wanted to clear that up.
That just makes it more attractive to me.
peace

slausongardens

slausongardens

well then whats the lineage on the purple afghoo? i just assumed it was a purple pheno of the afghoo? or is it a hybrid like purple urkle x afghoo?? does anyone know.

i just came up on em on the bay here and sent my money in so ill see how they turn out.. i figured they have to be good cuz the guys from cabin fever say theyre keeping em for themselves and only releasing a few packs.. so when i saw it i couldnt pass.

i also got some purple afghoo seeds from someone locally, dont know anything about em, doubt theyre the same as cfsb's but ill compare.

also got the mendo afghoo clone in flower right now and its chunky as fuck.

maybe ill play around with the purple afghoo crosses if i find a nice male.

Latest posts

Top Bottom