afgooey X's..?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hey raskal did you ever think about or would be interested in maybe doing some crosses with this plant? I'm sure alot of people would love to see this one get out there more. its a great plant but not many breeders seem to work with it. I think it would go great with an alien tech male, or urkle, the white some og even.

V

v0ssman

Ill put a down payment for some o those beans! :banana1sv6:

I second this idea!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i ment to say alien kush. would be a sick cross. all 3 plants are rare some more then others but rare none the less

true grit

true grit

I'd be down with some real deal Afghoo. Have seen amazing pic but never got a hold of any.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I've had afgooey many times from different places and it never seems to cut it. But those crosses sound interesting so I'm down for some afgoo bubba.

K

KungPao

afgooey is an awesome cut. I would also love to see raskal work with some afgooey. Bohdi breeder has a few afgooey hybrids that are off the chain. I'm currently running a few of his Afgooey X DPD.

afgooey x the white & afgooey x alien kush get my vote.

B

bdawgburner

If Raskal wants afgooey all he has to do is holler. But I'm sure he could source it pretty easily through his network as well. Not sure that kushie has had real afgooey though, I've never had a single person complain about it. It smells great, tastes great, looks amazing, produces well and is at least an 8.5 in potency if you have her dialed in. I wish I had the space to do some breeding with her, she's a special plant.

bigscoot

bigscoot

If Raskal wants afgooey all he has to do is holler. But I'm sure he could source it pretty easily through his network as well. Not sure that kushie has had real afgooey though, I've never had a single person complain about it. It smells great, tastes great, looks amazing, produces well and is at least an 8.5 in potency if you have her dialed in. I wish I had the space to do some breeding with her, she's a special plant.
BDB do u have any pics of her an how many dayz does she go 4
peace

R

Rootztonic

afgooey is an awesome cut. I would also love to see raskal work with some afgooey. Bohdi breeder has a few afgooey hybrids that are off the chain. I'm currently running a few of his Afgooey X DPD.

afgooey x the white & afgooey x alien kush get my vote.

I agree bodhi's afgooey crosses are off the chain currently i have his afgooey x lemon thai in full bloom! big yielder smells wonderful.......:smiley_joint: so if you can get ur hands on any afgooey or crosses i suggest you grab em its worth it as far as my eyes can c....

B

bdawgburner

Check my thread in my sig. I like her best at 9 weeks. Afgooey crossed with alien kush would be pretty nice.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I've had real afgooey for sure dawg I stay in south cali and I like to think I'm pretty good with strains afgooey just dnt cut it for me. I'm not saying its not a good cut but it just dosent give me what I want. I actually like it better as a nightime smoke.

B

bdawgburner

To each their own, I understand that. Have you run her yourself though?

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I would be lying if I told you yeah but a friend of mine did and he was certain it was real and he grew it quite nice I would say but it gave me a heavy ass high not saying its bad I just would prefer an og with a good lift and energizing high. So ill keep the afgooey for nightime. Have u ran her bdawg

S

Sirius

smokin on some of this dank right now! Afgoo is some potent herb!

P1010012

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
afgooey

yeah its strong stuff. the smell in the bag is great too some skunky stuff.

DSCN0902
DSCN0903
DSCN0906
DSCN0907
DSCN0908
DSCN0923
DSCN0928
DSCN0931
DSCN0937
B

bdawgburner

Yeah I've run her for a couple years, I have a table full of her right now.

S

Sirius

nice buds kid.. it produces heavy i think i got one the size of my fist haha...

B

bdawgburner

I use single gallon pots with hydroton and I had main stalks bending from the weight last time. The heaviest girl was almost 3 oz. and it was taken almost a week and a half early.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I like those pictures. Yeah I'm running a bubba right now its a cross of pre98 bubba crossed with sour og the crossed to platinum bubba its pretty good cross that's the heavy smoke I'm running for now but I would like to see what that afgooey has instored for me.

T

TheIronLung317

How large do you guys veg your afgoo for? I've got some select cuts running from a good friend and its some legit stuff. Im curious on how large you guys allow the cuts to get and how large your plants are near harvest time. Im using 3 gallon bags of roots soil.

Top Bottom