Wanted Afgooey

• Thread starter Kfreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kfreek

Yea I don’t think that’s the goo I’m after. That’s Greenhouse strain hunters which I do not trust at all to b legit goo. Also looking for a clone or well bred seeds

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Smoked afgooey all the time when i was 14 and 15. Gonna be adding that to my next order. Thanks for the trip down memeory lane lol.

K

Kfreek

Thanks so much for ur help an yA I sold a lot of this to college kids in VA lol when I was 18-19 n really miss those flavors, bag appeal n high
Lol art school kids were the best sold so many sheets n lbs of boomers n expensive ass zips n eighths. Lol not gonna get away with charging 420 for a zip of goo like I used to

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I’m on the fence as far as growers choice seeds go, but I didn’t store any of the seeds properly either. So I don’t know if it’s their seeds that have poor germination rates or operator error. But I do remember afgoey or as we used to call it,gani goo. It was strong medicine, my buddy packed a bowl on a road-trip and after two hits I had gone from cruising along at 70mph to a nice casual stroll at 45 mph , and had to take a break from driving at that point.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol art school kids were the best sold so many sheets n lbs of boomers n expensive ass zips n eighths. Lol not gonna get away with charging 420 for a zip of goo like I used to
Sheesh. 420 a zip, thats crazy, even for the East Coast. I never paid over 280 on the east coast. Make that dough tho. Lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I do 200 per now for friends
We use to sell ak47 for $400 a zip in Colorado around y2k 😁 was the best cut of ak I’ve ever seen though and it just smashed everything else around!
Pretty sure someone offered that nor cal Afgoo somwhat recently I’ll have to ask around.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats for sure. I get 200 for indoor, 100 for outdoor. If you dont like it, i say go elsewhere.
Had some jackass tell me my shut is just like the dispensary’s but the dispos is tumbled and only $75 lol
And I’m not perfect my green isn’t always perfect but when I mess up I come back stronger.
No way your getting these buds at $75 tumbled. Never any spongyness to the cheap dispo weed.

AE7B7FC1 AF2B 4BB7 BBBB 00CAF057E238
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Had some jackass tell me my shut is just like the dispensary’s but the dispos is tumbled and only $75 lol
And I’m not perfect my green isn’t always perfect but when I mess up I come back stronger.
No way your getting these buds at $75 tumbled. Never any spongyness to the cheap dispo weed.
Yeah 75 for that my ass. Ive seen a lot of your pictures, you grow some fire shit dude, tell people to pound it lmao.

Beazy

Beazy

If you’re looking for a lavender ( I know it’s not Somas BUT ) check out Bodhis Neroli 91. I’ve got 3 females from my pack so far and two of them were HEAVY on the lavender terps and super frosty !! Good luck on your search

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah 75 for that my ass. Ive seen a lot of your pictures, you grow some fire shit dude, tell people to pound it lmao.
My goal is to be dense but spongy, the dispo weed for 75 is rock freaking hard and takes forever to burn down a bowl. Too much bud not enough thc.
I have seen good stuff in the shops but they want 300-400 a zip for something like that I just showed.

Top Bottom