Aficionado Cut...black Lime...

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

If booth screens were full and looked like the pics, I'm guessing not to shabby ;)
I'll be keeping an eye out for a restock of those.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Damn.. Nice Job,sounds like a very nice strain... Looks even better then it sounds.. (-:
How's she Smoke??
Grow Strong
Stay high
Smokes

sonoragold

sonoragold

Well its still drying and curring ,,,going into jars in a few days for at least a month,,their in paper bags right now,,,I think the yield is very good ,,,hard to tell,,,is drying up fantastic,,,kinda light green,gold,trichs r perfect,,,,I did try a sample :-) ...you know I had to..the taste really is lime and Carmel with a very light skunk undertones,,, I expect the lime to really stand out as it cures,,,,the stone is heavy but not couch lock..I find myself starring off into the distance a lot...no paranoia at all...both racks pulled about the same amount..I can't wait to run these under some 1000 watt hps not 600 watt mh. Sun pulse lamps..anyhow a great strain,,very easy to grow,,takes a lot of abuse and is very forgiving..I'm running some Red Hindu kush right now,,,definitely more challenging..these r in soil with some CSI Humboldt gear..just young seedlings right now but growing good..hmm..might start up another grow log...thx for looking and peace

B

barefoot

Lookin' mighty fine SonoraG...............

Thanks for sharing..............!

ganj on............

Top Bottom