StLouis Composting Raised Bed Mix
18% .5-0-0
Black Cow Cow Manure (Comm. Bagged)
18% .5-.5-.5
All purpose sand several large cups mixed into soil
Hoffman Super CK Man. pellets
2-tsp per pot, spread on top 4-2-3
pH my tap H2O to 6--6.5 range
FF Grow Big 3tsp/gal., 1 appl so far & Big Bloom 3tsp/gal., 3 appl to date.

getting ready to feed 3tsp Grow big Th.,
so we’ll see if I tip the boat at some point & if ok I’ll add some more Hoffman chicken man. pellets to the soil late next week.
(it seems like everything I read about some of these African strains especially the east Congo area Ituri when pulling up nutrient articles for the general geographic area They have poor soil nutrient condition… so I guess it just depends where the plants are actually grown (that was a brilliant statement!?!)…
I’ve read they add organics to their gardens, volcanic ground rock in some areas, Lome-Sandy-Clay like Soil etc etc.
Oh, also says Ituri Forest pH around
4.5–5 acidic soil

This is my first grow outside since the 1970s…been using 5x5 tent indoors for Autos

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Pheno appears r plant colors match ???
(Just can’t seem to get enough N)

My Bam 23 days, still see the storm damage from last week…. :(
Going to increase my Nuits FF Gro Big &
feed another few tsp of Hoffman Super ManureView attachment 1161143View attachment 1161144
95f with 108f Heat index today
Poor plant…
Beat up by the storm and now gonna fry! So sorry about your luck! Keep a close eye on them!
Good luck and happy growing brother! 😁

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I ran across this today in a FB group that I'm a member... Guy is from Africa! Could it be...??? I will KNOW for sure after he messages me back! BUT it sure the hell looks like it! I WILL get the REAL African Black Magic!
FB IMG 1629858401756

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I ran across this today in a FB group that I'm a member... Guy is from Africa! Could it be...??? I will KNOW for sure after he messages me back! BUT it sure the hell looks like it! I WILL get the REAL African Black Magic! View attachment 1161257
As beautiful as it is, it's NOT BAM! It's a cross breed hybrid of White Widow, Guirella Glue and Durban Poison! Called Blue Godzilla!

grnmtn

grnmtn

Soil mix:
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
32% 4-1-1 KelpMainly
Black Gold Organic Potting Soil
32% .05-0-0
StLouis Composting Raised Bed Mix
18% .5-0-0
Black Cow Cow Manure (Comm. Bagged)
18% .5-.5-.5
All purpose sand several large cups mixed into soil
Hoffman Super CK Man. pellets
2-tsp per pot, spread on top 4-2-3
pH my tap H2O to 6--6.5 range
FF Grow Big 3tsp/gal., 1 appl so far & Big Bloom 3tsp/gal., 3 appl to date.

getting ready to feed 3tsp Grow big Th.,
so we’ll see if I tip the boat at some point & if ok I’ll add some more Hoffman chicken man. pellets to the soil late next week.
(it seems like everything I read about some of these African strains especially the east Congo area Ituri when pulling up nutrient articles for the general geographic area They have poor soil nutrient condition… so I guess it just depends where the plants are actually grown (that was a brilliant statement!?!)…
I’ve read they add organics to their gardens, volcanic ground rock in some areas, Lome-Sandy-Clay like Soil etc etc.
Oh, also says Ituri Forest pH around
4.5–5 acidic soil

This is my first grow outside since the 1970s…been using 5x5 tent indoors for Autos

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

Hi guys how is it going on ? I'm looking for seeds from this strain man I rode great stuff about it, looking for landrace actually but the thc is too high you know they say it's landrace but the thc is over 20 fuck it lol too strong it's like hard drug... Do you know good landraces sites ?

Found this if you want, that's a miracle to still find this :

https://puamanaohana.us/ for hawaïian seeds

https://agseedco.com/ He seems to be a breeder

https://therealseedcompany.com/product-category/pure-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/page/2/ Eurasian seeds, too much for one life

BUT I didn't find the african black magic yet in a good state you know, not a fucked up hard drug thing with 20% thc and more you know that's not a plant a plant hasn't that much thc in nature it seems to be like watermelon trees or apple trees wich give watermelon sized apples, damned shit lol x)

I mean you can't smoke that and pretend to feel natural, in a pure form, in europe we put tobacco in joints and if it's too strong we put like 1/3 of cannabis, if you want to smoke pure 25% it's just like crack

grnmtn

grnmtn

Hi guys how is it going on ? I'm looking for seeds from this strain man I rode great stuff about it, looking for landrace actually but the thc is too high you know they say it's landrace but the thc is over 20 fuck it lol too strong it's like hard drug... Do you know good landraces sites ?

Found this if you want, that's a miracle to still find this :

https://puamanaohana.us/ for hawaïian seeds

https://agseedco.com/ He seems to be a breeder

https://therealseedcompany.com/product-category/pure-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/page/2/ Eurasian seeds, too much for one life

BUT I didn't find the african black magic yet in a good state you know, not a fucked up hard drug thing with 20% thc and more you know that's not a plant a plant hasn't that much thc in nature it seems to be like watermelon trees or apple trees wich give watermelon sized apples, damned shit lol x)

I mean you can't smoke that and pretend to feel natural, in a pure form, in europe we put tobacco in joints and if it's too strong we put like 1/3 of cannabis, if you want to smoke pure 25% it's just like crack
In the USA we like to get baked as shit!
I smoke EU pipe tobacco ( Germain's, Samuel Gawith ) by itself in briar or olive but the buds are too tasty to alter or dilute, same with the tobacco I suppose?

Anyway, Marijuana Seed Connect Store in AZ should take care of your needs.

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

In the USA we like to get baked as shit!
I smoke EU pipe tobacco ( Germain's, Samuel Gawith ) by itself in briar or olive but the buds are too tasty to alter or dilute, same with the tobacco I suppose?

Anyway, Marijuana Seed Connect Store in AZ should take care of your needs.

I stopped smokingg with tobacco because it's shit yeah, the tobacco ruins the taste of cannabis and has bad effect, even if a little bit (1/10) with good one can be interesting because pure joints doesn't burn well of course

Thanks I'll go there

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

The only good tobacco I everer tasted (I mean closest to what can be tobacco i think) was american spirit, it's not bad in a joint but very little quantity

I remember my first joints at highschool, we used to put like 1/5 of weed and we were completly stoned x)

edit : on you site it's 28% thc the african black magic...

grnmtn

grnmtn

The only good tobacco I everer tasted (I mean closest to what can be tobacco i think) was american spirit, it's not bad in a joint but very little quantity

I remember my first joints at highschool, we used to put like 1/5 of weed and we were completly stoned x)

I could never smoke a whole joint these days. Couple puffs usually gets me super baked.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

IMHO... 28% THC for African Black Magic is a bogus claim! Landraces are LOW in THC, like 10-15%! Show me a TRUE landrace over 20% that hasn't been selectively bred for high THC content... I will wait! Meanwhile, it should be understood that the other components such as THCV and other unique qualities with different medicinal effects are lacking in modern top shelf strains! Those exotic strains, MOSTLY Sativas, are becoming rare and even extinct! It is vital importance that the original landrace strains are genetically preserved for future generations!

Here's some pics of Black Congolese (Sativa) and Black Mazar (Indica) from Pakistan/Afghanistan border!
Screenshot 20210824 234644
Screenshot 20210824 234618

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Personally, I can smoke a LOT of weed! I usually use a vape pen and cartridge that I make! If not, I put shatter on top of my bowl! I'm baked ALL the time!

grnmtn

grnmtn

A shatter smoker? Good God!....I like vape pens but oh they destroy my lungs, just like my beloved hash...sucks getting old!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

A shatter smoker? Good God!....I like vape pens but oh they destroy my lungs, just like my beloved hash...sucks getting old!
I feel for you brother! I'm 47, I have COPD, smoke stupid cigs and the wildfires in Northern California are killing me with the smoke!

Top Bottom