African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

GOOD observation! Everything on MSC website that I have seen or read, was pulled from the internet search! Including the pics of the Black African Magic and description, especially Purple Magic! SMH!!! My plants look NOTHING like what was advertised! Diminishes his credibility tremendously! I have provided several pics and descriptions NOT found on google!!! Yet, SOME people doubt me! šŸ˜© Go figure! (Not naming names...!)
View attachment 1162305View attachment 1162307View attachment 1162309View attachment 1162310

Also, notice in the descriptions, the THC content is drastically changed! How honest, eh...? šŸ˜…
Aww shit, we might be getting hustled. Seems stupid from a breeder point of view, when the plant has a thread going on a forum like this. When the grows are finished, it will be make or brake for this dude.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Of my 3 flowering plants one sort of resembles the bam I remember in looks and smell, the other 2 are completely different with one being what looks like it will need an extra long flowering time. I am not seeing the color or getting the correct smell. 2 plants do look interesting but not like bam.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Personally, I think the bam of old is long gone. Had it been around someone would have capitalized on it in the last 30 years. I had hopes at first seeing and smelling things that reminded me of Bam but now that I'm at almost 8 weeks I can see this most likely is not what I had. However, what they are showing you in Africa may be what they are calling bam now, and it looks awesome just not like the 80s version. I'm pretty much back where I started. Who knows, maybe there is a pheno in them that will be worth it?

grnmtn

grnmtn

This one is the closest in terms smell and looks but I don't see where the black will come in and resin production should be much much higher. I understand the higher temps could be a factor but not this much. Wonder what buzz will be like?
IMG 20210828 035134041

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

I believe this landrace can be found maybe not on a website but if a breeder get seeds from south africa and decide to give a part of them or sell them

Anyway we can go close to the BAM with the correct strains et correct crosses, there are a few varieties from south africa. That's a thing I can't do actually x)

edit : Your plant is still superb

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

GOOD observation! Everything on MSC website that I have seen or read, was pulled from the internet search! Including the pics of the Black African Magic and description, especially Purple Magic! SMH!!! My plants look NOTHING like what was advertised! Diminishes his credibility tremendously! I have provided several pics and descriptions NOT found on google!!! Yet, SOME people doubt me! šŸ˜© Go figure! (Not naming names...!)
View attachment 1162305View attachment 1162307View attachment 1162309View attachment 1162310

Also, notice in the descriptions, the THC content is drastically changed! How honest, eh...? šŸ˜…

What's purple african strain do you know it ? 10% thc looks much more realistic, it's still huge for a landrace variety, but it could explain why they felt it very powerful decades ago

And when I read 35% THC... lol

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Of my 3 flowering plants one sort of resembles the bam I remember in looks and smell, the other 2 are completely different with one being what looks like it will need an extra long flowering time. I am not seeing the color or getting the correct smell. 2 plants do look interesting but

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

African Buzz Very similar if u ask me to Bam

African Buzz is a combination of Malawi Gold and sativa genetics. African roots give this strain an exotic taste and unforgettable effects. This beautiful plant has a sativa structure with long branches and buds on them. In 11 weeks, you will get a good harvest.
((The taste / flavour of African Buzz was characterized as a little bit Spicy (or Herbs) and additionally as basically Sweet & African Buzz have basically a strong effect to the Head (Psychedelic and also a little bit Thought provoking and Aphrodisiac) but is also affecting to the Body (basically Calming) ))
Seedsman out of stockā€¦go figure !!!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

What's purple african strain do you know it ? 10% thc looks much more realistic, it's still huge for a landrace variety, but it could explain why they felt it very powerful decades ago

And when I read 35% THC... lol
The REAL African Black Magic is high in THCV, giving it a psychedelic effects likened to DMT! šŸ˜œ AND, in 2019, a new form of THC, Tetrahydracannabipherol, or THCP, is 33 times MORE potent than Delta-9 THC! BUT has only been found in minute quantities thus far! VERY little testing for THCP has been done! But MAYBE, just maybe... landraces might contain it, making it more potent!
Screenshot 20210825 231239

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

As always we ignore a lot of things from nature... No interest to play the sorcer's apprentice with genetics when it's too complicated for us. There is an infinite reason why landraces are so special all we can do is growing them and trust in God's work lol

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

Rode something very intesting on Jack the Ripper strain, it's derivated from
jack herrer and it's one of the most concentrated in THCV strain on the market

I believe indeed that pure landrace sativa contains a lot of it, it seems tonhave a very clear effect and energizing

Lol I read too much things in comparison to what I can do by myself, you are lucky to be able to grow multiple plants

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I'm a m
Smokereport please! early sample, oven, and voila
I'm a master of quick dry methods! My favorite is wrap the bud in paper towel or coffee filter and put it in a brown paper bag and on the dashboard of your car. Smaller pieces dry FASTER! For better flavor, hang dry for 24 hours before quick dry! Happy harvest! šŸ˜Š

VoodooChild

VoodooChild

I contacted thelandraceteam to buy some wild seeds, just 5, I ask them if it's okay to get female plan and they answer me "yes if you get lucky, you will have to". Wtf they seem to be a bunch of assholes, 50$ for that, who they think they are

In which fucking world you pay 50$ dollars to get 5 seeds and they answer you "it will grow if you're lucky". I wanna throw up

shaganja

shaganja

I contacted thelandraceteam to buy some wild seeds, just 5, I ask them if it's okay to get female plan and they answer me "yes if you get lucky, you will have to". Wtf they seem to be a bunch of assholes, 50$ for that, who they think they are

In which fucking world you pay 50$ dollars to get 5 seeds and they answer you "it will grow if you're lucky". I wanna throw up
Nice. I checked them out, and glad to hear how companies operate.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Female???
plant is somewhat bushy & short internode spacing @ day 30 &
18ā€ tall ???
((Itā€™ll take 1Tbsp
FF GrowBig 6-4-4 every watering Iā€™m amazed ā€¦ even after 10 days of 94Ā° heat 104Ā° heat index, humidity levels 55%day to 85%am/ngtā€¦)) !

494BC2DE 9D68 4047 9AA8 47C50A60FFBF
B8957330 A00C 4587 8C67 2DCABE59B172

2FF24E29 5262 44F4 A964 5138063CD32B
Top Bottom