African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hi Tropicana thanks for stoping bu to comment after so long. Well unfortunately I don't have any seeds of this ABM strain still. Ive met a guy on another fourm by the user name Oregon Born. He said that he had seeds of a similar African strain. That's about the only update that I can give you. I think there are many other cannabis landraces from the Democratic Republic of Congo that breeders (greenhouse seed company, Earth Witch seeds) are just now starting to rediscover. So in due time we should be seeing some of these strains on the market. But I've pretty much lost interest in this cannabis strain. I hope I helped.

KK

Tropicanna

Tropicanna

Why have you lost interest ?

I think it’s a good interest and an interesting strain!

Ace Seeds has done some good work with Congo genetics. I actually have experience growing African sativas, Souther Africans, Madagascar and Seychelles landrace strains.

Congo is in Acid Dough and that’s crossed with Badazz OG and it’s pretty strong weed. I’m going to grow that Congo Mother soon

NoKut420

NoKut420

Hi Tropicana thanks for stoping bu to comment after so long. Well unfortunately I don't have any seeds of this ABM strain still. Ive met a guy on another fourm by the user name Oregon Born. He said that he had seeds of a similar African strain. That's about the only update that I can give you. I think there are many other cannabis landraces from the Democratic Republic of Congo that breeders (greenhouse seed company, Earth Witch seeds) are just now starting to rediscover. So in due time we should be seeing some of these strains on the market. But I've pretty much lost interest in this cannabis strain. I hope I helped.

KK
After 4 yrs of searching and the help of an old friend that was deported back to Africa, i have found it!!!! I have the coordinates of where he found them if you want to go on an adventure!!! But he said the Ituri forrest by the river is abundant

shaganja

shaganja

When I first saw purple weed u was like wow because purples my favorite color next I saw red weed (Angola red, panama red) but when I saw this I became obsessed.
i am too. got black willie for thcv and found it has a solid black bud also! two thirds come out black. has a silver sheen too it also.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

View attachment 417553 I'm creating this thread for all those people who are obsessed with the African black magic strain.
The quest to find this strain shall begin!
Well personally I never encountered this strain but I have been researching it for quite a while now and this is what I can conclude I've been reading about a black strain of weed found in the Ituri Forest in the Democratic Republic of Congo and that the Pygmies of the forest smoke it and it is said to be very psychedelic, probably due to equatorial conditions this strain has adapted to high uv rays and probably started producing high levels of THC and THCV and that could explain it's high psychedelic activity . Just like many other African strains like Malawi gold, Durban poison, and Mulanje gold. If any of you know about this strain or other black colored or dark colored African strains please share some of you knowledge and let's try to keep this thread alive and solve the mystery of this legendary African Sativa strain! oh and I found some pics of it on Thcfarmer
I believe that I've FINALLY found where to buy the seeds for the SUPER rare, ever elusive Black Magic African strain! ONLY one company that has it to my knowledge! I ordered a couple of them at $25 a seed and definitely plan to keep the genetics going and SHARE the LOVE! Most likely will make feminized seeds by using silver thiosulfate and hopefully regular pollination! I'm told that these are F8 generation seeds!

Good luck and happy growing! 😁

shaganja

shaganja

I believe that I've FINALLY found where to buy the seeds for the SUPER rare, ever elusive Black Magic African strain! ONLY one company that has it to my knowledge! I ordered a couple of them at $25 a seed and definitely plan to keep the genetics going and SHARE the LOVE! Most likely will make feminized seeds by using silver thiosulfate and hopefully regular pollination! I'm told that these are F8 generation seeds!

Good luck and happy growing! 😁
Alright, I've also ordered 3. Yup. Pretty stoked, yet cautious of these beans. Have to call to place order. Excited for another thcv strain!

shaganja

shaganja

Seller used a word my stoner mind cant remember, started with bi something. Says won't make seeds. Have to keep cuts, to keep her alive. I've never heard this term before. Pretty shitty that for 25 bucks each, they won't make seed.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Hello everyone,
I smoked a whole bunch of this in the late 80s for just one summer. I knew a pro bowler who sold it and somehow he had a ton of it?

Have not seen anything even close since BUT I too found the man with the seeds and my six plants are just starting their 2nd set of true leaves.

I also am cautious but so far I am seeing unique signs.

Exotic looking seeds.

All have deep purple stems and all have interesting leaf structure.
IMG 20210611 035914873 PORTRAIT

grnmtn

grnmtn

I just wanted to comment on the buzz I still remember as if it was yesterday.
It is such a powerful ride and trip that I would consider it the ultimate hybrid buzz cuz it will blast you off in every aspect of your mind while crippling you physically.

All this from one hit that tasted of super strong Mediterranean spice that made you cough your brains out. One full hit being too much.

I remember the buds being mostly gold and black and some of it had a massive coating of thick gold resin.

I was 18 at the time and just assumed this was super rare weed, I had no idea 30 some years later I would be praying to see something comparable to it again.

william76

william76

Seller used a word my stoner mind cant remember, started with bi something. Says won't make seeds. Have to keep cuts, to keep her alive. I've never heard this term before. Pretty shitty that for 25 bucks each, they won't make seed.
How did he make the seeds to sell in the first place?,good luck .76

Top Bottom