African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Not sure where you were looking at for reviews but Marijuana Seed Connect has a lot of google reviews, including one of my own, i get all my seeds from them, including my Black African Magics that i have been growing. I Just hope they will still have the seeds when i go back to get more once my current plant gets into late flower
Why not just cut a clone now and run it again?

ArizonaChuck

ArizonaChuck

Why not just cut a clone now and run it again?
2 of the 4 i grew were males, i tossed those, 1 is in flower, and the other i have struggled with since i started it since i was testing some other soil mixes. I have only been growing since like February or March of this year, so i am still new to all this so not quite sure how to clone, nor if the one i have thats been struggling would even be a good candidate for a mother plant

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

2 of the 4 i grew were males, i tossed those, 1 is in flower, and the other i have struggled with since i started it since i was testing some other soil mixes. I have only been growing since like February or March of this year, so i am still new to all this so not quite sure how to clone, nor if the one i have thats been struggling would even be a good candidate for a mother plant
You can clone a plant in flower. It can be a bit more difficult but there are resources online. Look up monster cropping. The longer into flower the harder it becomes. If it’s something you really want to keep alive it’s worth the time and adventure

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Not sure where you were looking at for reviews but Marijuana Seed Connect has a lot of google reviews, including one of my own, i get all my seeds from them, including my Black African Magics that i have been growing. I Just hope they will still have the seeds when i go back to get more once my current plant gets into late flower
I’m going to order the BAM seeds, but I guess I need to contact them says no available pymt method for my state MO

(Looks like u get 3 for 60$ at checkout currently)
Dante just called me back, I guess I need to call & order by credit card, their working on the website…
Marijuana seed connect
😎

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I got the same message about payment method not being available for my country but Dante was very quick to reply to my email so I'll just ring him and pay over the phone, I haven't bought from there before but I have ONLY heard good things about Dante so I have decided to trust him and do it the easiest way instead of bitcoin and payment apps.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter

If you've got some more seeds, grow out say a half dozen, or a dozen. That's the idea way to do a Pheno hunt for a decent cloner, IMO.
I agree with your last part, that ensuring a good candidate is obtained, is paramount when making those decisions.

If you only have 1 or 2 seeds, breed those out, then make more seeds, rinse and repeat. My guess is the best pheno is simply hidden in most cultivars.

The problem that arises with having a single plant, is that you've only got the female or male expression, so that creates a dilemma of sorts, that needs a workaround, either creating fems, or crossing with a suitable male of another genotype.

Last edited:
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

You can clone a plant in flower. It can be a bit more difficult but there are resources online. Look up monster cropping. The longer into flower the harder it becomes. If it’s something you really want to keep alive it’s worth the time and adventure
Right on, I just read a good article on that…I believe harvest the Buds & treat the plant like it’s still in veg & flip lights back to 18/6 or so. New shoots will come out.

Creating female pollen:
I tried colloidal Silver once on my females, but I think I had a shit product didn’t work. I was spraying it on, the quote below they were using a small artist paint brush.
I read this a while ago & will try it on the Black African Magic females.

Info was from a poster on another site:

full.jpeg

“This CS is 50ppm and can be purchased off of Amazon. Other places too possibly. I use it full strength. I pour enough from the big bottle into a small cobalt blue or dark brown bottle to treat the plant. I keep the big bottle in a thick dark wool sock in a dark closet to keep it good.
I treat only one branch and start applying the CS 5-7 days before flipping a photo plant to the flowering light cycle. I choose a branch lower down on the plant. I apply the CS right before lights out and can't stress this enough...DO IT EVERY NIGHT!

I do not spray it on I use a thick artists paint brush and brush it on the full length of the branch being sure to hit every node where leaves meet the branch or where side branches meet the main branch.”

ain Minerals
4.7 out of 5 stars
60Reviews
Liquid Silver Solution, 16 Oz, 50 PPM, Silver MTN Minerals, (Medical Purity Silver, Most Bioavailable colloidally Suspended Nano particulates)$24.50

Note-
anyone that reads this “DO NOT”, smoke any part of the plant that gets colloidal Silver on it, I think the small paint brush
controls over spray !

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Please keep the pics up as they develop.
I may try to find some African strains,
a Phoenix co claims to have Black African. $25/seed
View attachment 1145048
Never heard of them & can’t find any reviews??? Beware 🤐

(some reviews people had on the strain
on The Grow House, a Canadian company)
  1. Ron G. (verified owner) – October 4, 2020
    This is one of the best smoking strains out there. Very nice taste, very mild and a really decent bud. A bit pricey at $15/gm but at $10 /gm its a good deal.
  2. c destiny

cait d (verified owner) –September 28, 2020
    Taste: intoxicating pungent pine n pepper taste
    High: head and body effects, really nice a lot more cerebral.
    Smoke: ideal for daytime usage.
    Quality: Glorious nugs with abundant crystals. Buds are so purple-blue they almost appear black,moist nug’s very fresh.

I got the same message about payment method not being available for my country but Dante was very quick to reply to my email so I'll just ring him and pay over the phone, I haven't bought from there before but I have ONLY heard good things about Dante so I have decided to trust him and do it the easiest way instead of bitcoin and payment apps.
I ordered mine over the phone as well. Dante was willing to work with me to make sure payments went through! Seems trustworthy and legit. The seeds popped quickly and are growing nicely!

20210709 042323
ArizonaChuck

ArizonaChuck

I did have a major hiccup with my plant when i tried to lower the 2 tall colas to avoid having to put her in the big tent, guess i was to low on the stems when spreading the branches cause i split the main stem about half inch. I quickly ran into other tent and grabbed the plant tape and tightly taped the stem together in hopes it would heal itself. This was a few night ago but shes showing no signs of it being a issue

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I did have a major hiccup with my plant when i tried to lower the 2 tall colas to avoid having to put her in the big tent, guess i was to low on the stems when spreading the branches cause i split the main stem about half inch. I quickly ran into other tent and grabbed the plant tape and tightly taped the stem together in hopes it would heal itself. This was a few night ago but shes showing no signs of it being a issue
They're a VERY resilient plant and will most likely be OK! I accidentally broke a branch just as she started to flower so I used heavy duty twist ties to mend her and buds turned out fine! Happy growing! 😁

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

3 for $60 right now, Plus I believe he throws in some extras now and then.
He likes to sell Landrace strains according to the conversation I had with him.
I asked him about feminized seeds he doesn’t carry them.
But he does have some good strains of auto flower, I believe one was hitting
25% THC.
I plan on pollinating the BAM, so I’m glad for the regular seeds vs Having to Collodial Silver a female for pollen and go through that whole process…
I will definitely try his autos probably in the winter.

ArizonaChuck

ArizonaChuck

3 for $60 right now, Plus I believe he throws in some extras now and then.
He likes to sell Landrace strains according to the conversation I had with him.
I asked him about feminized seeds he doesn’t carry them.
But he does have some good strains of auto flower, I believe one was hitting
25% THC.
I plan on pollinating the BAM, so I’m glad for the regular seeds vs Having to Collodial Silver a female for pollen and go through that whole process…
I will definitely try his autos probably in the winter.
Yes theres a lot of good strains they carry, ive only had good feedback about the 2 ive grown, one tested at 26%, the other 23% both were autos. I ended up getting a photo of both because the feedback was so good

Top Bottom