African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

The original Black Magic African are certainly Sativas! And I believe, according to the story above and another source confirms that the seeds should be extra large and black! So far, unfortunately, I don't see any of these traits! My 2 plants appear to be hybrids but the leaves are a different hue/color that is a bit dark and blueish. Still an interesting strain to have and excited to see the end results!

I do plant to create seeds either way!

If all else fails, I may cross breed it with some Durban Poison!

Here's some pics of mine and others:
Screenshot 20210601 171525
Screenshot 20210601 170604
20210721 085132

20210721 085243
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Unfortunately, I'm extremely disappointed and dismayed! I was WRONG! After purchasing 2 of the so called Black Magic African seeds, growing them out, I realized that I got duped! The plants do NOT fit the descriptions of Black Magic African! The plants appear to be hybrids of some sort with green leaves with a slight blue hue, but certainly NOT black! (On the plus side, they're beautiful and unique looking!)

Furthermore, the picture used on Marijuana Seed Connect website is a 'generic' pic taken from the internet!
Marijuana Seed Connect has falsely advertised or unwittingly misrepresented the seeds!
I sincerely apologize to anyone who feels that they wasted valuable time or money on this false lead.

I will NOT give up hope! WHEN I do finally get the REAL Black Magic African, I will try them before making an announcement HERE on THCFARMER! 😁

grnmtn

grnmtn

Do the plants remind you of any strains you have grown in the past. I'm trying to figure it out but my buds are just starting to form and structurally it's hard because 3 of my 4 seem to be different phenos?

shaganja

shaganja

Unfortunately, I'm extremely disappointed and dismayed! I was WRONG! After purchasing 2 of the so called Black Magic African seeds, growing them out, I realized that I got duped! The plants do NOT fit the descriptions of Black Magic African! The plants appear to be hybrids of some sort with green leaves with a slight blue hue, but certainly NOT black! (On the plus side, they're beautiful and unique looking!)

Furthermore, the picture used on Marijuana Seed Connect website is a 'generic' pic taken from the internet!
Marijuana Seed Connect has falsely advertised or unwittingly misrepresented the seeds!
I sincerely apologize to anyone who feels that they wasted valuable time or money on this false lead.

I will NOT give up hope! WHEN I do finally get the REAL Black Magic African, I will try them before making an announcement HERE on THCFARMER! 😁
I've been thinking similar thoughts. Leaves look like a hybrid. Not a thin leaf plant. Still gonna run her, so can make decision after finished. Running her next to some sativas, so still will see if can impregnate. And then if bad, toss seeds. And hopefully shes better than the looks appear

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

You have 0 clue to what your saying. Grow the plant out. Test the flower and when you see the thcv in the plant you will know it’s the real black African magic. You think the plant is black from a picture off the Internet. But the plant is green like every mmj plant. Just finish growing the plant out before you talk trash. I’ve been selling BAM for over 4 months and every customer is exploding with happiness. Your the only guy that is jumping to conclusions because the leafs are not black. Lol. The plant is green. End of story.
Those are not f8s end of story they are certainly not a landrace either. They wouldn’t all look different it a pretty easy conclusion to arrive at. They may be good but they aren’t what you are advertising certainly nothing like the old ass stock photo you are using to hype them on your website. 👎 Surely after 4 months of sales you have some flower pics to share? No one really cares what your veg plant looks like.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Test the flower. Then talk. Nobody has grown or Seed this genetic for over 30 years. End of story.
Y would I go through the trouble to grow out something thats obviously misrepresented let alone support the person who is misrepresenting it. Not happening. Post up the test results from multiple beans and I might believe it. But probably not.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Different environmental factors may play a role in expressions of certain things like color and profiles. I have a stain that didn't change color at all one run, another clone from same plant the next run turned reddish purple around the buds after feeding cold cold water the last couple weeks. Just tossing it out there lol

grnmtn

grnmtn

I can say this with absolute confidence, I will know as soon as the terpines make themselves known. It will not smell of skunk, gas, fruit or anything that we are familiar with. It will smell of intense spice and totally unique. Golden resin covered many of the golden/ olive green and black flowers. Thin longer buds, not fat nuggs. So in a few weeks my mind will be made up. Just hope it's unique whatever it ends up being.

grnmtn

grnmtn

The only accurate pic I've seen online is of dried BAM flowers that some Chinese site that sells drugs has posted. It's dead on. They claim to sell it and I'm telling you the pic is 100% accurate. Search and you'll find it. They sell pills and stuff too.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Do the plants remind you of any strains you have grown in the past. I'm trying to figure it out but my buds are just starting to form and structurally it's hard because 3 of my 4 seem to be different phenos?
If I was to guess, I would say it looks a lot like Blueberry because the shape of the leaves and slight blue tint. Both of mine look the SAME phenotype! But in F8, there should be very little, if any noticeable variation I think!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Do you have any pics?
These pics are from my friend who lives in Durban, South Africa! He travels around collecting landrace seeds from ALL over Africa! I showed him the pics of the so called Black Magic African and he said that it was NOT Black Magic African!
The first pic is the REAL Black Magic African in the wild, probably Ghana!
The second is his own plant that he said got slightly cross pollenated but was a close as he could get!
The REAL Black Magic African is a SATIVA LANDRACE !!! Period! NOT a green hybrid!
Screenshot 20210725 152214
Screenshot 20210725 152231

Top Bottom