African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

You have 0 clue to what your saying. Grow the plant out. Test the flower and when you see the thcv in the plant you will know it’s the real black African magic. You think the plant is black from a picture off the Internet. But the plant is green like every mmj plant. Just finish growing the plant out before you talk trash. I’ve been selling BAM for over 4 months and every customer is exploding with happiness. Your the only guy that is jumping to conclusions because the leafs are not black. Lol. The plant is green. End of story.
NOT end of story! The REAL Black Magic African are SATIVA LANDRACE and are BLACK! I have a friend who lives in Durban, South Africa who confirmed that yours is NOT the REAL Black Magic African seeds! Sorry, to burst your bubble... you seem like a GOOD guy! Maybe you just got duped!
You should just admit NOW, the TRUTH! Otherwise you're just ruining any respect that you have!
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but if you want to run a reputable seed company, you should test your plants before introducing them into the public for sale!
Your video is PROOF that it does NOT fit the descriptions of Black Magic African!
I'd LIKEto give you the benefit of the doubt HERE! Your future actions will show your true integrity!
Peace out man!
Pic 1 is Black Magic African in the wild, probably Ghana!
Pic 2 is his own plant that he said got slightly cross pollenated, but the closest he could get!
Screenshot 20210725 152214
Screenshot 20210725 152231

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Question....how come you haven't received any of these seeds from him if he can actually take pics of them not to mention other African seeds?
Working on it brother! He's making seeds right now, but have to wait a couple of months for them to mature!
If he comes through for me, then I will definitely share the LOVE! 💚
I'm getting ready to do a trade for some KwaZulu landrace seeds! 😁

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

BAM

Black African Magic cannabis strain is a rare Sativa landrace hailing from the Ituri Forest in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is very high in THC and THCV, meaning that this strain is much too potent for beginners. Buds are so purple-blue they. almost appear black,, with matching leaves and an almost mystical aura around them. African Black Magic cannabis strain is ideal for daytime usage.
Users—
  1. Ron G. (verified owner) – October 4, 2020
    This is one of the best smoking strains out there. Very nice taste, very mild and a really decent bud. A bit pricey at $15/gm but at $10 /gm its a good deal.

2. c destiny

cait d (verified owner) –September 28, 2020
    Taste: intoxicating pungent pine n pepper taste
    High: head and body effects, really nice a lot more cerebral.
    Smoke: ideal for daytime usage.
    Quality: Glorious nugs with abundant crystals. Buds are so purple-blue they almost appear black,moist nug’s very fresh.
    Weight: on point even a lil over
    Packaging: simple and clean totally recyclable almost totally cuts their carbon footprint.
    smoked both rolled in a joint and in a bong..
    one of my fav strains

&

Black African Magic​

black african magic rarest cannabis strains

This is yet another sativa variety hot in the 70s and 80s. Yet, there’s a lot of speculation over this herb. Is it an actual strain, or is the characteristic black color is a
    “”phenotype expressed under certain conditions?””
    Those who have heard about this fabled bud know that it is supposed to be incredibly potent with intense cerebral effects. Back in 2005, DJ Short wrote that Black Magic was the strongest strain that he had ever tried. But, good luck finding seeds. Let’s hope they still exist.

&
    Interesting Read: old post.
    03-27-2008, 02:29
    I've never smoked the legendary "African Black" ..but every description I've heard or read about it tells me it's a simply a strong, late picked African sativa ..maybe the drying & curing process has something to do with the looks also..I bet they rehydrate the bud when drying and bind it...it was probably grown at altitude.
    I'm not an expert on African strains, far from it.....but i have grown a few and lots of Asian sativas...
    I've found you will get the same results (but not the colour) from many good examples of sativas that are grown well and harvested several months after the average grower of 8 week hybrids thinks they are ready....which would be January, Febuary or March, not October or November in the Northern Hemisphere.....
    most growers I see online grow sativas under the weak northern hemisphere sun or under lights, pick them a month or more early, dry and smoke them 3 weeks later and then complain about how weak they are!......when they should try expertly growing that same plant, let it fully mature and then some..(preferably under the tropical sun or in a green house with light bloking capabilities and additional lighting) ...when iready cut it down, let it dry, then give it a long bottle cure, store it somewhere cool and dark for several months to experience the full sativa effects....long flowering plants and unforgetable highs are all about patience with the axe and the cure.
    the best advice for growing sativas, African, Asian or others is, if you think it's ready, wait another month or more....lol...and never pick a pretty green sativa,
    at harvest a well grown, fully matured sativa will usually be mostly leafless with hard small resiny buds with very little new flower growth, the only new flower growth will be at the extreme tips of the budettes...or you will be smoking an unsatisfactory caffiene-ey, nervous, short lived whizz....let it mature properly and you will experience the same long lasting, complex and complete high that sativa "legends" are made of.
    Happy growing!!
    Last edited by Chamba; 04-08-2008, 04:18.

&
    Very Interesting—
    “This Swazi Rooibard is straight from South Africa. Its good great healing properties for me and its an up high potent but not debilitating.
    The Congolese Black is also straight from Africa and was an incross originally done of a few selected plants.
    Both of these strains are pure landrace African. If you get a chance to snatch these up, its genetic treasure and well worth trying to preserve. Only a select amount will be available.
    Yield: Large
    Plant Height: Tall
    Black Magic Lineage / Genealogy—

((I think the above lineage is extremely interesting.
    The further back in time you go the more you read about black African magic10-15-20 or more years.

was it the sweat/cure, the equator & high altitude uvb, late dank harvested Buds, crossed African land race strains etc etc etc. Who knows for sure !?!

But,
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-Benjamin Franklin, 1759.

“A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life“
    blowbubbles.gif

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

My BAM seeds had Beautiful black stripes on them, I am quite pleased
(see how I feel in about 120 to 130 days.)
I’ll be letting these go all the way to dankness !

Anyone ever try this curing method just for the hell of it…NO I am not starting a different thread on this thread just a simple answer and let’s forget it, !!!

Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

March, 2018

full.jpeg

Cob ~Sweet corn husk

Dry plant 3 to 4 days, want bud humidity at 75/80%…Before putting or wrapping with cannabis skin string made from your plants around the cob.

Place in plastic vacuum bag & vac seal…

Place on top of some kind of heater at 104° with a lid to keep the heat in and temperature probe for 24 hours, trying to sweat the cobs…

Reseal if needed & Place in warm area seven days.

Then follow the last step making sure vacuum bag is sealed for one month in dark area—

full_1.jpeg

&

full_2.jpeg

* The best cobs hold 1.5 - 2 ounces of buds, at somewhere around 80% RH

* A vacuum sealer system eliminates the threat of mold. You're going to squeeze them snugly.

* The process begins with a 24 - hour sweating step, maintaining the cobs at 40 C/104 F. There are many ways to achieve this, some of which repuk suggested on his chart. I'll be using a seed-starting heat pad with an inverted container under the insulating weight of a couple towels. Simplicity and frugality rolled into one.

There were some good pointers I found in just the first 10% of Tangwena's thread.

Aaaaand I just realized they got deleted. Lol! I'll go back over the material tonight and tomorrow and add it into this thread. I'll get the process worked up with details. They're aware that we're building on their experience and heartily encourage us to create a flow between the communities.

Tangwena's intention is to share this wonderful gift of knowledge with the world, to change the hearts and minds of cannabis enthusiasts, one cob at a time. I'm honored, as an unofficial.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

The Purple African Magic is INDICA
I love how every seed is a mirror image of the one on each side .

I’m 61 & they remind me of the days when I used to get good quality gold Colombian (if you were lucky enough), the sativa seeds were close to the Bam striped seeds, but smaller with longer black stripes, god I miss that stuff :(

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I wouldn't say this is exactly indica dominant ?
View attachment 1150503
Like I said, it appears to be a hybrid but definitely not sativa dominant EITHER! At BEST, it might be a green phenotype of Black Magic African, but certainly NOT the 'fabled' and legendary 'BLACK weed with thick, white smoke that'll knock your sox off with a pinner joint', as per stories that I've read. It JUST doesn't fit the descriptions of Black Magic African at ALL!
It also is definitely NOT a landrace F8 plant!
I asked my African friend how it smokes and OMG!!! His experiences and descriptions blew me away!

He said that he smoked a bong bowl and was high for 15 hours! He was with the farmers, trying to talk business and he was watching the sunset and couldn't even hear them!
He said, 'Do you ever smoke dab?'
I said, 'Ya, ALL the time.'
He said, 'Remember your first time? It was like that times 5! No joke bro!!!'

He also said that it tastes like ass but smells citrus and curry.

He's supposed to send me a few KwaZulu landrace from just outside of Durban, some Malawi and some Blue Dream! So, we will see!!! I have my hopes but never count on anything until it's in my hands!

I will keep updates going on my progress! I'm obsessed with finding the legendary Black Magic African seeds!

Happy growing brother! 😁

grnmtn

grnmtn

I remember saying that one hit way too much. A half a hit was most enjoyable. I had a friend who actually passed out from 2 hits and he was somewhat seasoned at the time.

The taste description sounds accurate. Psychedelic buzz for sure.

Top Bottom