after 2 days flip to 12/12 , need advice

• Thread starter Lordly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lordly

Lordly

after 2 days im gonna flip to flower,i want to know,should i keep clip fan and humidifier on when lights are off? i dont have exhaust fan,im growing in closet so i cant install it there,im keeping closet door open a bit for some ventilation(fresh air from window),clip fan is helping with it. temps light on 24-26c, when its off 19-21c, rh 55-60% humidifier on, 35 or so when its off,clip fan is doing great job to keep humidity at this level.

stukaville

stukaville

You can buy a small humidity controller with a plug socket for your humidifier to plug into. Leave the clip fan running all the time

Lordly

Lordly

You can buy a small humidity controller with a plug socket for your humidifier to plug into. Leave the clip fan running all the time
thanks for some info,but i want to know more. humidity control isnt a problem for me, i just want to know,does humidifier do its job, when plants are sleeping? also i want to know how clip fan affect plants when they sleep? they dont stress? i want to hear answer from experienced grower.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Common sense answer.

If the wind blows on a plant outside at night, does it stress it? Only if it's too much wind. Same with humidity. Same indoors as out.

Relax. You're growing a weed. It usually does just fine all by itself. Your TLC helps it do wonderful things.

Lordly

Lordly

Common sense answer.

If the wind blows on a plant outside at night, does it stress it? Only if it's too much wind. Same with humidity. Same indoors as out.

Relax. You're growing a weed. It usually does just fine all by itself. Your TLC helps it do wonderful things.
thanks! šŸ’š

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I leave my fans running at night have done for years I run speed control to low at night then med in morning period then up to full by lunchtime period just trying to emulate nature.

Lordly

Lordly

I leave my fans running at night have done for years I run speed control to low at night then med in morning period then up to full by lunchtime period just trying to emulate nature.
i see, what if i run my clip fan at same speed 24/7? i think no issue? its not blowing directly to the plants.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Iā€™ve always kept some type of air flow going your coming into your summer so Iā€™d give a go see how it works you can always by a cheap timer and set it up to run at intervals, I have done that before speed controllers .

Lordly

Lordly

Iā€™ve always kept some type of air flow going your coming into your summer so Iā€™d give a go see how it works you can always by a cheap timer and set it up to run at intervals, I have done that before speed controllers .
i got timer,i ran clip fan and humidifier before only when light was on,today i switched it,humid and fan is gonna be on 24/7 on and timer will control only light. lets see what happens, thanks for info šŸ’ššŸ’œ happy growing

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
i got timer,i ran clip fan and humidifier before only when light was on,today i switched it,humid and fan is gonna be on 24/7 on and timer will control only light. lets see what happens, thanks for info šŸ’ššŸ’œ happy growing
In that case you need another timer to have the fan and humidity running seperate leave your light plugged into the one you have . And happy growing indeed to you as well .

growsince79

growsince79

after 2 days im gonna flip to flower,i want to know,should i keep clip fan and humidifier on when lights are off? i dont have exhaust fan,im growing in closet so i cant install it there,im keeping closet door open a bit for some ventilation(fresh air from window),clip fan is helping with it. temps light on 24-26c, when its off 19-21c, rh 55-60% humidifier on, 35 or so when its off,clip fan is doing great job to keep humidity at this level.
I don't think you will need a humidifier. Without an exhaust a dehumidifier will be a must to keep rh below 50.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Remember we are all growing as a community all over the world , I really enjoy the advice and tips freely given by well experienced growers , even as myself a seasoned old grower with hort cert can still learn new ideas I say thank you community THC cov19 is going green on a global seen ....

Lordly

Lordly

Remember we are all growing as a community all over the world , I really enjoy the advice and tips freely given by well experienced growers , even as myself a seasoned old grower with hort cert can still learn new ideas I say thank you community THC cov19 is going green on a global seen ....
you are right šŸ’œ

Lordly

Lordly

Turn the humidifier off at night. Ideally you want 10-15% lower humidity at night so shutting it off won't hurt anything. Airflow is important all the time.
I don't think you will need a humidifier. Without an exhaust a dehumidifier will be a must to keep rh below 50.
guys,yesterday i let clip fan stay on when lights turned off,today i saw some curling and discoloration on leaves,soil was dry. what could affect these problems? wind burn i think(clip fan isnt blowing directly to the plants,they get it from the walls)? soil dried out and also leaves started to drying out/curling? how do i fix it,maybe folair spray with calmag+armor si? i want to send them into flower tonight,should i do that,or they need some recover time? is it possible for curling leaves to get in shape again? i watered them instantly,when i saw these problems today,nothing changed yet.

Lordly

Lordly

they came back i think,also leaves are shaping up, still a bit curled,but lets wait and see what happens,but how about discolored leaves,foliar with calmag+armor si? still same question about sending them into flower tonight.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

they came back i think,also leaves are shaping up, still a bit curled,but lets wait and see what happens,but how about discolored leaves,foliar with calmag+armor si? still same question about sending them into flower tonight.
I wouldn't foliar. Can you put some pics of the plants up?

Lordly

Lordly

I wouldn't foliar. Can you put some pics of the plants up?
sorry i cant right now,ill do it later,but i think everything is ok now. i think medium dried out much faster,because i let fan stay on when i turned the light off, i didnt calculate it šŸ˜‚ could it cause leaves discoloration?

Latest posts

Top Bottom