After 3 males ...tell me it's not 4 in a row

• Thread starter 564xxl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
564xxl

564xxl

Very early spring grow here in Aus and only my second grow in 30!years so a bit rusty.
3 earlier plants were male ( 3 in a bloody row)
Can't quite figure out what sex this one is ... any help welcome ... ( happy to turn it into a tea if it's male )
Cheers all responders
564xxl

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM and Thanks for Sharing! 👍 😎

Do you have any updates and pics too? Female? Male? 🤔

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

You think it might be a girl? Or at least a hermie?
A hermi won't show that early, they hide and tuck under small leaves. It's still early but like others have said that ball looks ify...I got a bad feeling about this.

564xxl

564xxl

A hermi won't show that early, they hide and tuck under small leaves. It's still early but like others have said that ball looks ify...I got a bad feeling about this.
Image a 58 year old man starting to tear up 😢
I will post updated photos on Sunday
No grapes yet though so there is still hope

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Image a 58 year old man starting to tear up 😢
I will post updated photos on Sunday
No grapes yet though so there is still hope
I hear you. It's not easy with mixed seeds. For the cost of them you should really go with feminized seeds. $10 / or so saves frustration. Once you have some guaranteed fems you can play with mixed seeds but it sucks to count on girls and end up with boys. I had to toss a few big ones a month ago. I've had some bad luck with reg seeds lately 1 out of 5 - 2 out of 7 & 1 out of 4. I now have a dozen of 3 strains going I'm hoping to get at least 1 or 2 fems from each strain but I ( with my luck lately ) might not even get that. OR the odds will catch up and I'll get more than I can handle.....na......12 out of 12 would be something though.😁😁

564xxl

564xxl

I hear you. It's not easy with mixed seeds. For the cost of them you should really go with feminized seeds. $10 / or so saves frustration. Once you have some guaranteed fems you can play with mixed seeds but it sucks to count on girls and end up with boys. I had to toss a few big ones a month ago. I've had some bad luck with reg seeds lately 1 out of 5 - 2 out of 7 & 1 out of 4. I now have a dozen of 3 strains going I'm hoping to get at least 1 or 2 fems from each strain but I ( with my luck lately ) might not even get that. OR the odds will catch up and I'll get more than I can handle.....na......12 out of 12 would be something though.😁😁
The verdict is in see new images

Top Bottom