After transplant and after recoup of 2broken branches

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

About 2 days after being transplanted This poor little lady suffered from 2 broken branches (sadly my fault) . It's been almost 2 weeks now since then n dahm she recouped nice and healthy. It was the same height as the other ones and that's the only one that didnt really yield. Besides the broken branches affecting its yield I was thinking I might have transplanted it too deep in the 3 gallon pot ? Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful thanks. (Posted a pic of one of the other ones)
After transplant and after recoup of 2broken branches
After transplant and after recoup of 2broken branches 2

Daviee___

Daviee___

Anyone feel free to comment I'm open to suggestions good or bad ones đź‘Ť

Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks good. She will recover. I recommend parafilm grafting tape to fix broken branches in the future. The stuff is a great addition for the tool box. How much light are they getting? What kind of LED?
Which strain is this too?

Daviee___

Daviee___

Looks good. She will recover. I recommend parafilm grafting tape to fix broken branches in the future. The stuff is a great addition for the tool box. How much light are they getting? What kind of LED?
Still in veg so 18 on and 6 off. I would like to mention that when I first got these females it was kind of in a rush so they were all under T5 fluorescent lights I had used before. I have a 600watt hps/mp light as well I just didnt have time and my chips ready this time around to set up ventilation,tent, etc...however I should be getting it up and running sometime this weekend. Veg for another 2 weeks with hps then start to flower.. I just recently put them under that light that is a full spectrum led it's only 40watts but it makes a huge differnce.

Daviee___

Daviee___

Still in veg so 18 on and 6 off. I would like to mention that when I first got these females it was kind of in a rush so they were all under T5 fluorescent lights I had used before. I have a 600watt hps/mp light as well I just didnt have time and my chips ready this time around to set up ventilation,tent, etc...however I should be getting it up and running sometime this weekend. Veg for another 2 weeks with hps then start to flower.. I just recently put them under that light that is a full spectrum led it's only 40watts but it makes a huge differnce.
Cant reveal strain just yet brother lol đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom