Afternoon all

• Thread starter bass ackwards
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bass ackwards

:handshake Good to meet you guys. I stumbled upon this board from a link posted on Serious Seeds' board. Came over to look and thought I'd register here. I am going to start up a couple of grow rooms soon and intend to use the resources available to me here to solve problems that I encounter. I will post more in the appropiate forums soon. In the meantime let me say I'm happy to be here.

Respect bass

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm. You should find all the help you need.

R

RansacktheElder

Welcome to the farm bro! I love the name. I think you'll find this place is full of great people and excellent advice. Look forward to seeing your posts. Later!

215 User

215 User

Welcome to the Farm!

If you cant find what ya need holla at the staff.

It dont get no better than this
:afroweed:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm bass ackwards :hi

I

Iseberge2004

How's it goin Bass I remember you from Serious forum?:afroweed:

hubcap

hubcap

repsect bass.

we look forward to your grow shows!

we are total pic whores here!

R

rezz

As said above, this site is a nice place to be.. so if your cool with the people, expect the best in return. enjoy!

B

bass ackwards

thank you

Well let me say that I appreciate the warm welcome. I hope to feel comfortable here and this welcome sure helps. As I stated I will be growing again soon, just need to find the appropriate spot, not an easy thing to do. I will use a DIY aero-NFT system that I am proud of and will post pictures of the system as I build it. I've used it before and am quite pleased with the results. Can't wait to brag on it!

B

bass ackwards

Thank you

Iseberge2004, yes that is me over at Serious Seeds, I see you on chat often. Next time I'll say hello.

Respect bass

Top Bottom