Afternoon Delight /300w Led/scrog

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Thx for the advice. Lux meters seem affordable. I have had a lux meter app that is difficult to use and probably doesn't calculate jack. Let me know about your progress as well. I love to see how my scrog, well not measures, but compares to others' lol.
I got my first scrog going. Setting nice but I think a little slow. week 3 almost 4 4x4
Blotto ogk clones x4 from my mother plant in coco ,pro mix hp mix I made 3-4 gal fabric covered by 2 hlg 100s with a 1200w(rated) 330w true draw purple led center and part t5. Total true draw about 1050w but half is over the other half of tent. So say 500w plus a 5 head 20w each led spot filler.
I been looking for someone with scrog experience. I just defoliated
it was blocking air n light this strain finished in 54 days freestyle
I think it’s gonna take a little longer this time. I been fighting half dry coco cause I didn’t think ahead on drain pan. Now wet vaccing runoff so I can actually water enough. It’s a mess but here it is. I was hoping to hit 12oz I’ve hit 10 freestyle no net.
198F571D E73A 4F11 B720 F27992CC3B07
12DD34FE 97B8 49A8 A86D 7760A4C4381B
9C15BD94 10E1 4AA0 B626 855762EC631D
BA9540F7 0FD2 4FB8 A7D6 C51DFCDE572F
AFC117FE 75E0 46AF BB63 76849FB9D7A9

Monster762

Monster762

Day 12: pictures I took yesterday
I just looked mine are at day 24
You got your net pretty full already do you defoliate a lot doing scrog? I try to limit defoliation but it seems I can pull 50 leaves n still got chit all in the way. Thanks for comment about em looking strong. They are having issues with the watering. Been throwing a little bit of ugly up top. Hoping I can keep them safe from broad mites my dad introduced to the veg box. So at war n trying to keep coco wet in the jungle at the same time. Being 100% sure of no cross contamination is making it harder too.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Flower day 14: Merry Christmas farmers! It will be time to let everything grow vertically soon.

20181225 192229
20181225 192331
20181225 192306
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Day 21 in Bloom: Just spamming some pics here. Didn't bother to turn off my lights but I'm almost impressed with the color variances in the photos. Mostly red, a little blue, and a splash of white with my camera.

Instead of defoliation of fan leaves as an option I did my best to uncover any new growth in the depths of the canopy. And surely no problems in the health of the plant to really concern myself with. I've been halving all the nutrients and supplements dosage for the entire grow and she's just fine with that.

Happy 2019 Farmers XD

20190101 194401
20190101 193952
20190101 193940
20190101 193842
20190101 193755
20190101 193740
L

LI.DS

Day 21 in Bloom: Just spamming some pics here. Didn't bother to turn off my lights but I'm almost impressed with the color variances in the photos. Mostly red, a little blue, and a splash of white with my camera.

Instead of defoliation of fan leaves as an option I did my best to uncover any new growth in the depths of the canopy. And surely no problems in the health of the plant to really concern myself with. I've been halving all the nutrients and supplements dosage for the entire grow and she's just fine with that.

Happy 2019 Farmers XD
i have 2 plants like this i did a scrog, my plants are thick as hell, trying to rearange leaves so as not to cut no more than i have to, your plants look very strong, mine are at week-12,buds popping up every where put pics. on shortley, great job

Monster762

Monster762

i have 2 plants like this i did a scrog, my plants are thick as hell, trying to rearange leaves so as not to cut no more than i have to, your plants look very strong, mine are at week-12,buds popping up every where put pics. on shortley, great job
You got a grow diary.? I’ll check it out I’m also trying first scrog ( not grow) with 4 of em in better half of a 4x8 Not a lot of scrogs going on here but always looking to learn and give my little bit experience to help if needed too.

L

LI.DS

You got a grow diary.? I’ll check it out I’m also trying first scrog ( not grow) with 4 of em in better half of a 4x8 Not a lot of scrogs going on here but always looking to learn and give my little bit experience to help if needed too.
yelp ,ihave a durban poision & la-blanc, after putting this light up in 4 days they have got bud sites popping up everywhere. and getting hairy very hairy,i'll be gone till sun. put pics. up then, do you trim your plants

Monster762

Monster762

yelp ,ihave a durban poision & la-blanc, after putting this light up in 4 days they have got bud sites popping up everywhere. and getting hairy very hairy,i'll be gone till sun. put pics. up then, do you trim your plants
I trim almost everything under net then I pluck leaves off where needed to expose buds. So far working ok. I think my stretch may be slowing so lowering lights a little n it’s going down.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Day 28 in Bloom: Uhhhhhhh, did I say no health problems to concern myself with? I was wrong about that. On a few of the older fan leaves (mostly from the bottom section) there is brown color forming at the edges. Phosphorus deficiency maybe?

I may have been a bit careless when adjusting the pH of my tap water which is 7.8 pH. I use pH Down to get that number down to around 6.5 but I haven't been using my meter to be certain. I also know your supposed to let the water sit for some time after adjusting and I hadn't much time to that either.

20190108 032434
20190108 032639
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Day 28 in Bloom: Uhhhhhhh, did I say no health problems to concern myself with? I was wrong about that. On a few of the older fan leaves (mostly from the bottom section) there is brown color forming at the edges. Phosphorus deficiency maybe?

I may have been a bit careless when adjusting the pH of my tap water which is 7.8 pH. I use pH Down to get that number down to around 6.5 but I haven't been using my meter to be certain. I also know your supposed to let the water sit for some time after adjusting and I hadn't much time to that either.
Hey, just wanted to share my experience with the issues your having... I wouldn't worry too much about those fan leaves or your water sitting out for a while. In my experience, I have had old fan leaves towards the bottom die like that on nearly all my plants, even in veg sometimes. And my tap water has a ph around 9 and I always water right after adjusting without any issues. But you're doing great bro, just wanted to give my perspective.

Monster762

Monster762

These are heavily shaded leaves?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hey, just wanted to share my experience with the issues your having... I wouldn't worry too much about those fan leaves or your water sitting out for a while. In my experience, I have had old fan leaves towards the bottom die like that on nearly all my plants, even in veg sometimes. And my tap water has a ph around 9 and I always water right after adjusting without any issues. But you're doing great bro, just wanted to give my perspective.
Thanks. The complement is much appreciated :) My neighbor orders 3 gal. containers of purified, 9.5 pH water and I always thought that was really high or even illegal lmao. I just wish my tap here would start in the 6 to 7 range.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

These are heavily shaded leaves?

A lot of bad things start from the bottom too. If it ain’t getting light n ain’t helping the growth rid it.
Well no, not all of them. There were a few older fan leaves(that showed these symptoms) that weren't completely in the dark. And there are shady fan leaves on the bottom that still remain perfectly healthy.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Thanks. The complement is much appreciated :) My neighbor orders 3 gal. containers of purified, 9.5 pH water and I always thought that was really high or even illegal lmao. I just wish my tap here would start in the 6 to 7 range.
I used to wish that too lol, but I realized when I run my nutes around 50% it brings the ph down just the right amount so there is little adjustment needed:D

G

grobean

We have high 7 to mid 8 ph here, but adding a little ascorbic acid/vitamin c lowers it to a more ideal ph range. The vit. c also neutralizes the chlorine.

Top Bottom