Age Old Organics and Bio Canna!!

• Thread starter shavits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

Does anybody have any experience with these nutes in an outdoor environment? I have herd good things indoors but I am looking for some helpful info on how well these work outdoors! Specifically the bloom formulas! Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

yes age old grow is one product that I absolutely stand behind.......not a fan of the bloom though, but yeah ao works wonders outside

Element

Element

I use biocanna inside and it works great. But its a little pricy to run outside. I dont know how big your ladies are but bio is 100 per 5 liter for the vega and flores and 400 for the boost. Your better off running earth juice or roots with ao.
element

S

shavits

I use biocanna inside and it works great. But its a little pricy to run outside. I dont know how big your ladies are but bio is 100 per 5 liter for the vega and flores and 400 for the boost. Your better off running earth juice or roots with ao.
element
Dang you are right bro it cost $114 for the 5 liter online! I have some ladies in 45 gal smart pots with some super soil so i do not need a veg! All I am looking for is a little help with the flower production and im trying to keep it as clean as possible! I do not like earth juice cuz Ive had some mediocre experiences with it! I believe it was cuz the ph is so low with those products!
yes age old grow is one product that I absolutely stand behind.......not a fan of the bloom though, but yeah ao works wonders outside
Why are you not a fan of the AO Bloom? Please elaborate a bit if you dont mind!

Element

Element

There a bunch of blooms and boosts on the market. If you want clean just keep it organic and flush them well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom