Age Old Organics

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RockPhosphate

Just got the Organic Starter Pack 32oz for $36 bucks. Its comes with the Grow, Bloom, and Kelp.

SO PSYCHED!

As for a good organic bloom booster, Roots HPK???

And I'm going to need some Cal/Mag. Organicare CalMag+?

Or a good calcium and occasional Epsom salts. MagiCal or Calplex?
Are they organic?

I'm growing some pretty heavy feeders, Bubba, OG, G13Skunk.
I wanna make sure that I fulfill their diet.

Any suggestions or help from the bros is truely appreciated?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Good old, age old... luv the stuff. Old stand by(buy). Been using it for years.

You can't beat the price either. :)

Hows it not full organic? Don't think anything is, but its just as organic as any omri cert. Now MOAB is super not organic...lol...but i love it too. ha.

Good point, lol...

A few friends heard that the AO Grow had urea in it. They run a store and buy a ton of AO. So they called them and on the phone they were told it did have urea in it. Some die hards dropped it. Now I'm hearing AO removed it because of pressure. umm, so I guess it's 100% again. :harvest:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

it also has borax....not sure why

RP- ya your gonna need calmag and might need a bit more mag, as calmag isnt quite balanced imho.

as for bloom boosters....thats where I cheat.

but you can just make some earthworm, high phosphorous bat guano and kelp meal tea and thatll give ya some fatty buds

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

LVPK
pk22.jpg

R

RockPhosphate

What rate are you guys soaking your girls with?

I'm curious what's average for the grow and bloom liquids during full flower.

Thanks guys.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Those girls got some trunks on em DWD I'm deff lookin to do a all organic run I think this is for sure the nute line what soil are u runnin

waayne

waayne

What rate are you guys soaking your girls with?

I'm curious what's average for the grow and bloom liquids during full flower.

Thanks guys.

Man I use anywhere from 1/4 oz-5/8 oz per gallon in veg and 1/2 oz - 1 oz in flower>>I also add some of GO's Cal Mag+ at 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 tsp per gallon
I feed every 6-8 days.....:pimp:
I use large containers, so if you're in small containers you may need to feed more often....

R

RockPhosphate

Right on waayne. I've seen your monsters. Do you use any boosters?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yup just start at 1/4 oz per gal veg and work up to full strength at 1oz per gal..then when you switch to bloom you start at 1/2 oz per gal and work your way to 1oz per

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn I just saw this thread.. I too have been using it since they started. I use it on everything on the Farm out here from veggies-fruits, citrus trees, palm trees, to herb. Good stuff and super easy to use.. Def need some extra calmag but no biggie. :rock for A.O.O.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice tex...stoked to hear you use it as well....drop us some pics.

Age Old has been nothing but simple and effective

I highly recommend MOAB or super natural bud blaster.....a little to slow down stretch and induce pistil formation, and a bit at the end for ripening and swell...
DWD

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I read under their extreme gardening section that they recommend foliar spraying with grow throughout bloom.
so I was wondering if the solution is just lacking N or what>?

It seems that age old is great just lacking Ca and Mg in some plants and seemingly lacking N for mid to late flower…
plants seem to fade off rather early and now I realize they were starving…but only of N…everything else is there

I

IrishBoy

ya AO isnt all that much organic, thats why the NPK is so high because of the salts, i noticed right away because it did have a organic smell, trust me when fish and seaweed are added u will smell it.lol. called them and its only organic based.

during week 3-4 of bloom add the grow bottle to help with the yellowing of the N.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks for that tip irish boy...thats kinda what I was thiking....should help giving them a nice boost around then too.

Blaze

Blaze

It also means it can be mostly chems with very little organic ingredients. It is sort of like saying something is made with "natural" ingredients - it doesn't mean jack shit. I can tell you right now there is no way in hell that ANYTHING with numbers as high as Age Old is actually organic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom