Age Old Organics

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Who's using Age Old and what off their line are you using?

I'm using the liquid kelp but I'm thinking about trying the whole line.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I've used their base several times outside and in. I use the Kelp as a foliar on the reg. I really like their nutes.

jaredman

jaredman

I like the grow and the optimize, haven't really used much else. Can get kelp and fish and lots of other stuff they got in bulk for cheaper. My buddy swears by age old though and he knows his shit. I would give it a shot and see what you think

Amber

Amber

I've used age old grow and bloom outside every year with an automatic feeder that attaches to my hose. Also have used the kelp the same way. Works great.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have used it for years. There's an old thread in organics I think... good stuff IMO. I don't use their grow, but bloom, fish & seaweed, kelp, root rally, myco, dry fruit, ... all good products. Not as organic as the name would imply, but natural enough for me. Great flavor, superior resin, decent yield.
Touchy in coco IME.

green punk

green punk

There are several people running it in my neck of the woods. They kill it with Sunshine #4 and coco both. They use the grow, bloom, kelp, and humic 12 and caps tea recipe.

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

I am about to switch to Age Old I have been hearing great things about it. And the price is not bad either. Im going to be starting with the only grow, and bloom to see what results are at a base. Then with each cycle, test each add on they have such as the kelp, fish & seaweed and the dry fruit. Will be starting this in the next few weeks and will be posting my trials here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom