Age Old Vs Nector Of The Gods Line

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Been running AGE for a while now with mixed results.

Nothing against it, but more my ignorance of what a plant needs to thrive.

Would anyone comment on pros or cons against changing to the Nector Line aside from higher costs. :) ?

Or any other simple , but great lines that are strong contenders in today's market?

Thank you,
Miko~

scubascrog

scubascrog

what age do you use? I'm brewing compost tea with Phos guano and adding age old fish and seaweed, then terpinator. their grow is way too hot and its really a nitrogen overload, with good soil you don't need grow at all.

clutch419

clutch419

Unless you got a bank book nectar can very expensive to run. I was not happy with it
Some products kick ass some don't work well

miko

miko

I don't think the cost will be more than $125 a month.. and my run is large. To me if it works well for plant health.. its worth the costs... @clutch419

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

That dude rips.on nftg every chance he gets lmao @miko

Nftg might be expensive but the product is amazing. Go to @Power OG 's thread "on to the the next one" and see for yourself : )

miko

miko

gardnguyahoy: 1582880 said:
That dude rips.on nftg every chance he gets lmao @miko

Nftg might be expensive but the product is amazing. Go to @Power OG 's thread "on to the the next one" and see for yourself : )
Yeah powerog is who recommended the line to me...good dude

miko

miko

@gardnguyahoy - I also bet a guy could go less on the Nector feed amounts and they would do just fine, but only some experimenting will prove that theory. :)
That would cut costs quite a bit too. But shit.. $35 a feed aint a bit deal at all, I would budget way more for healthy plants.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So it's my opinion any nutrients will grow good stuff. It becomes a matter of skill. However first it's genetics then environment then nutrients. In saying that nectar for the gods is a much better product albeit more expensive. However the owner is a great guy and puts out some of the best nutrients in the game. His generosity is second to none. Before you spend a bunch of doe on the line write the company and ask for a sample. The sample they send is the best in the business. Grow a couple plants with it and see how you like it. @miko the company actually encourages growers to try their own feeding programs. Theirs as well as any company's feeding schedule is only a guide. Using more or less is up to the grower and how much he understands what his plants are telling him. Nectar is the shit!

miko

miko

So it's my opinion any nutrients will grow good stuff. It becomes a matter of skill. However first it's genetics then environment then nutrients. In saying that nectar for the gods is a much better product albeit more expensive. However the owner is a great guy and puts out some of the best nutrients in the game. His generosity is second to none. Before you spend a bunch of doe on the line write the company and ask for a sample. The sample they send is the best in the business. Grow a couple plants with it and see how you like it. @miko the company actually encourages growers to try their own feeding programs. Theirs as well as any company's feeding schedule is only a guide. Using more or less is up to the grower and how much he understands what his plants are telling him. Nectar is the shit!
yeah, I for sure need a feeding for dummies schedule though! :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah, I for sure need a feeding for dummies schedule though! :)
The schedule provided is fine. You won't burn anything following it. Well it's possible but highly unlikely. I have followed it to a t and did really well and also tailored it to what I thought was better and have done equally as well. Go for it man. Couple things you won't get in a sample I think you should purchase is tritons trawl, aphrodites extraction, and Pegasus potion. Watch out for Pegasus and tritons though they smell so bad. Pegasus is easily the worst smelling bottle available. Literally smells like a body that has been decaying for a week or so.

miko

miko

The schedule provided is fine. You won't burn anything following it. Well it's possible but highly unlikely. I have followed it to a t and did really well and also tailored it to what I thought was better and have done equally as well. Go for it man. Couple things you won't get in a sample I think you should purchase is tritons trawl, aphrodites extraction, and Pegasus potion. Watch out for Pegasus and tritons though they smell so bad. Pegasus is easily the worst smelling bottle available. Literally smells like a body that has been decaying for a week or so.
lol, I noticed their base line smells brutal when you leave it alone a day.. wont make that mistake again.. lol.

Top Bottom