Agent Orange 10weeks 12/12

• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKingsOf420

The title says it all... I planted 2 seeds 1 was a male the other this beauty..... She smells like fresh oranges... But with a little something else.... I'm going to let her go 12 weeks... She's already starting to purple up... mmm Thanks Subcool and Mz.Jill I can't wait...... :smiley_joint:

Agent orange 10weeks 1212
Agent orange 10weeks 1212 2
Agent orange 10weeks 1212 3
Agent orange 10weeks 1212 4
Agent orange 10weeks 1212 5
Rom420

Rom420

Wow beauty of a plant! I didn't realize the agent orange took so long to flower. Sounds delicious anyways tho. That looks like a truely dank plant. Great pics

T

TheKingsOf420

Cool thanks guys..... Yeah Rom I think there is a more Indica pheno that only goes 8 or 9 weeks.... But this one looks like she's worth the extra couple weeks.....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
She's a beauty kingsof420, I've got a pack where the AO is the dad and those pics are making me wanna pop them. :yes

T

TheKingsOf420

hererisssh Doooo it... hehehe Whats the mommy????
Its a great strain so far... Easy to grow.. Thats in a 1g.... And the smell is unbelievable.... Like really... I had to take a second wiff the first time I smelled it.. I just couldn't believe a plant could smell this way...... The orange is so strong... And real... Its not kinda like oranges.... Its exactly like oranges....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
An ogk of one sort or another. Might just have to do that, thanks for the inspiration. :yes

M

Mr Green

when can we see more AO at the farm along with other that are all gone ?????

F

FastForward

Beautiful man....great photos and wicked grow...hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you :)

K

Kalcu

It's funny sometimes to hear people talk about pheno's. Like what pheno's should I expect (which is interesting to see what traits have shown up).

But mixed pheno's are just as likely.

Like this plant pictured in this thread, it flowers long like the sativa pheno but really has that bud structure of the more block head indica pheno and the same smell too.

Personally, I would be lucky to find a pheno like this one pictured. Either AO or JTR, not really sure which one to role the genetic dice with. I'm afraid of the sativa structured plant more than a long flowering time, just a matter of personal appeal for some reason.

Although I would accept into my heart a sativa structured plant with a short indica like flowering time.........such as JTR. Strange genetic "mystery's".

D

Dublo

Noice...... I am diggin into the seed bin for some of the AGENT ORANGE... Stuff looks Yummy... Thank You for sharin'!!! ;))

D

Dr Herbal

Thats one sweet looking plant really love any bud that got orange in it :)
Some great pic too really do like the pic of them trichs :)
peace bro :)

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ooo..my Agent Orange is just starting to flower..I hope it will look like that!

Top Bottom