Agent orange

• Thread starter Skunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunky

Hey farmers thought id post some pics of the Agent Orange. This is a lone female i found in 4 seeds not huge buds i know quite happy though for 200watts of cfl starting to really stink now anyone know which pheno i got?

Agent orange
Agent orange 2
Agent orange 3
Agent orange 4
Agent orange 5
Agent orange 6
Agent orange 7
P

pilot error

They look nice and frosty. Good job, makes me want to drop a few of mine in.

S

Skunky

This pheno's really orangey with a bit of fuel quite shocked how orange she is keeper fosho imo anyway's thanks for stopping by guys. skunky

F

FoM

Hi,

really nice pics. great and frosty buds.
Looks so good..... Thanks for sharing:yes

Greets

Z

zooted

is there a distinct orange flavor to your crop? it looks great by the way props!

B

bluejay

If you buy food grade citric acid, you can add some{check your ph and then add a teaspoon per gallon then recheck}..If you add this every time it will taste exactly like citrus fruit on the exhale....

J

joe.5

looks great.. i never knew cfls could do that.. must be ur party trick

S

Skunky

Zooted- don't know bout flavour yet will let u know come harvest

Joe- thanks mate

A

addicted

If you buy food grade citric acid, you can add some{check your ph and then add a teaspoon per gallon then recheck}..If you add this every time it will taste exactly like citrus fruit on the exhale....

I don't know about that.... Back in the early daze :). I stayed the fuck away from grow stores and used strictly Baking Soda and Citric Acid for PH UP and PH Down. NONE and I mean NONE of my strains hinted citrus.

I have seen this thing about people adding flavor to weed for YEARS now and have not seen a single source to back it up. Misinformation breeding misinformation

Anyways!! I am amazed by your AO! I grew out a couple of seeds a few crops back and I got some really good producers, but not NEARLY that much resin... That's a keeper fo sho'

B

bluejay

My last run of deepchunk was fed limon water its entire life and when vaporized blew limon flavor...I am not spreading mis info only my experience...

S

Skunky

Kind words addicted thanks for droppin in, got a few more pics noticed some purps coming on the fade sorry 4 the poor pics. SkunKy

000 0007
000 0008
000 0010
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
orange...

which pheno?...theres 2 main phenos....one is short and thicker buds.....the other pheno stretches more(some stretch like crazy) and have way more rezin....they all orange-ish....yours look pretty crystaly but not to stretchy....i'd say u got the shorter thicker one....the AO was fun when i grew it.....nice work man....Qwon

G

gogetta

poof

nice grow..especially with cfls...even the leaves are extra frosty!!!

B

blood

Hey Skunky, nice plant. Have you chopped it yet? How is the smell/taste?
I have some Agent Orange in the ground and they seem to be the slowest growing plants (out of 8 strains). They do look uniform, though.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Looking good! I got the tall and stretchy pheno..it's freaking over 5 foot tall indoors already but is popping out a lot of buds. Got 5 more Agent Orange seeds to pop...I hope mine turns purple with cool night temps...:cool

Top Bottom