Aggressive powdery mildew at week 8 * help *

• Thread starter calinoiscannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calinoiscannabis

Almost in week 8 of flowering and had an outburst if powdery mildew in our 30 plant room .. it is more aggressive on a few plants. Humidity and air flow have been changed , but we have not yet treated the mildew because it’s so close to harvest. What can be done now.. ? Taking any and all ideas.
we planned to dip them in a hydrogen peroxide mix once harvested, but wondering if there’s something to do before then in the mean time. Thanks homies !

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Almost in week 8 of flowering and had an outburst if powdery mildew in our 30 plant room .. it is more aggressive on a few plants. Humidity and air flow have been changed , but we have not yet treated the mildew because it’s so close to harvest. What can be done now.. ? Taking any and all ideas.
we planned to dip them in a hydrogen peroxide mix once harvested, but wondering if there’s something to do before then in the mean time. Thanks homies !
Not sure what to do this late. You say pretty aggressive? I’d assume it’s been undetected for sometime? This product is going to customers? Good luck

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Whole Vitamin D milk. Mix it 50/50 with clean water and spray the entire plant in the light. Let it dry. You might actually turn the lights up a bit to insure the milk fat is converted to the mold killing bacteria it becomes. (add UVa+b light if you don't have it) Spay it everyday for a week, then rinse it. Let it dry and harvest.

chemistry

chemistry

You need to put up some pics of the effected plants. Early chop might be your only way out, or cut off the effected cola's and run the plants to the end of flower.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Turn it into qwiso or something that can remove the pm and still allow u to enjoy the medicine....obviously the flowers proper aren't gonna be smokable

C

calinoiscannabis

This batch is no longer going to customers but we would like to salvage what we can
Not sure what to do this late. You say pretty aggressive? I’d assume it’s been undetected for sometime? This product is going to customers? Good luck

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Greencure will knock it back.
I buy Potassium Bicarbonate, ( the active ingredient), for dirt cheap and mix my own.
Dissolve one teaspoon in one liter of water and add a drop or two of soap so it wets completely.
Spray top and bottom of leaves n buds.
It raises the PH of the plant surfaces as it rinses off the PM "blooms".
It's non-toxic But has a taste. So, I rinse the buds with tap water, shake that off, then put cut branches in a large jar with 3% h2o2.
Shake the shit out of it. Whip off the excess, and hang them to dry in the a.m..
This removes dust, frass, PM, spores, etc. Formerly nasty looking buds come out clean and tasty.
Learned this from Weedman. It has saved multiple harvests from the compost pile.

Aloha,
Weeze

G

Godfish

If I was you? I would research JADAM Sulfur, JADAM is a system that can really help with powdery mildew. It's not something you can just buy, You have to make the 2 parts to use it, #1 the wetting agent but you could I guess buy a full castle soap and #2 the liquid Sulfur. it's not hard to make this stuff and it's used as a pesticide and treats any Fungus.

effexxess

effexxess

If it's not too bad, what about spraying Amazing Dr. Zymes Eliminator or Flying Skull Nuke Em?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Negative ion generator may clean it.

effexxess

effexxess

Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and bacillus subtilis.

Look for the following labels: "Stargus", "Cease Foliar Disease Control", "Bonide Revitalize Bio Fungicide Concentrate", "Southern Ag Garden Friendly Biological Fungicide", or "Monterey Complete Disease Control".

Last edited:
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Spray h2o2, leaves no residues nor after taste as it completely evaporates. If the mildew havn't reached the buds yet its still managable. Spray like crazy, adjust humidity level and airflow and you will save your room.

Top Bottom