Agrowinn Worm Castings!

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

What's up Farmers, recently my buddy turned me on to Agrowinn Worm Castings out of San Diego. I did my research and these are 100% PURE EWC, not a vermi-compost or castings mixed with peat or coco. Anyways, I received my 40 lb bag last month and have been playing with it since. These castings are by far the cleanest I've ever gotten out of a bag and feel very alive and rich. Good price and I received free rock dust with my order. Check them out guys, your bennies will thank you, along with Bu's Blend biodynamic compost, best compost I've gotten out of a bag, very consistent and rich. Use these two alongside Caps Packs and your microbial life will explode!!

CaliShark

CaliShark

I recently switched to Agrowinn from Roots Organics "Big Worm" which is my personal favorite. But after they increased the price to +-$50 a bag I said fuck that and tried out Agrowinn. Stuff's decent, not as nice as big worm but good for the price.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nice find. I have been gettign my EWC from a local old guy at the farmers market. Stuff is super fresh and just awesome. 28 bucks for a big bag of it.

CaliShark

CaliShark

I used to get EWC from a farmer here local for a great price, but his quality went to shit and he stop screening them as well, I would find rocks and sticks. After that bag, I decided to go the store bought route. I fell in love with big worm, but the price is outrageous now. The Agrowinn I believe was around $30 for a 50 pound bag.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

No store bought (exception: farmers market) is gonna give you ANYWHERE near as fresh cast as your own worm bin. Bonus--its free. Diverse, fresh..the best. I kept my worm bin in a spare bathroom at my last spot..no smell.

K

kolah

I buy live worms from Big Jims WormFarm. (no affiliation)

Latest posts

Top Bottom