AH X AS starting at week 4

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well folks, this one is a very special cross imo, the plant I have is very very sativa, so we're just starting to get some buds going, but once week 7-9 hits, she starts to explode, its like a tropical garden, no skunk smell, just straight up hawaiian vacation type shit, smells stronger than anything in my room. Now heres the bitch, I'm yet to finish her, or smoke her. This is only the second run of her, the first was that damned mildew disaster, so sadly, no plant, no plant. I cant wait for 10 weeks to pass now though.

Ah x as starting at week 4
Ah x as starting at week 4 2
Ah x as starting at week 4 3
Ah x as starting at week 4 4
Ah x as starting at week 4 5
Ah x as starting at week 4 6
Ah x as starting at week 4 7
Ah x as starting at week 4 8
Ah x as starting at week 4 9
S

snake383

hey big those girls are looking good. keep that air moving, hope you have better luck this time. ill be watching. good luck

L

l33t

looking great BigBuddy
very nice and really healthy AHxAS
I think this is a very nice cross from Shanti , looking forward to hear how the end product smokes

Keep up the good work

H

Hazeseeker

nice growing BB (great photos as well), got a pack of these sitting in the fridge to go for round 2 with this hybrid, it's the best smoke of my life hands down, everything i smoke now i'm comparing it to this and nothing is touching it at all, grail material

peace

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Hazeseeker, Wow! Coming from you ,:it's the best smoke of my life hands down".... real glad i have a pack on the way !! Thank You ! monkey5

L

l33t

Hi Hazeseeker

How is it going mate?

I m glad to hear that you liked AfHz that much , I cant wait to try it myself , btw how did you find your Nevs compared to it?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, excellent.

l33t, his nevs is lovely!!! Non have the trippy tachyness that your pheno delivers. But all outstanding in their own right.

Will do smoke reports soon.

I can not wait to pop my bag of afhaze x afsk. Every report I have read has been mindblowing.

E

EARL of DOOK

she looks great, bet she smokes great. i b waiting for these !

G

groady-ho

they look great..i just started some..about 2wks. into veg...i'm excited about them too..

S

sativablast

wat happen 2 this plant and how long did it take??
Wats the avregae flower time on these for say a more sativa leaning pheno??

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Updates??? I'm very curious as to how it finished.

Top Bottom