Ahhhhh Shit

• Thread starter Ashhsmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ashhsmokes

Ashhsmokes

Well hello farmers! I’ve researched for months and am new to growing and need some help!!! My first grow is still in bloom. Second grow is in veg and one of my G13’s is sick!! All my plants are in happy frog soil. This one plant started life 2 weeks earlier than the rest in Foxfarm OF soil in her solo cup. Since all of my seedlings died from the hot soil I switched to happy frog since. WTF is happening!? All the other gals are doing well (including another G13 beside it)
Which has outgrown the one with a head start! My temps good, humidity, lighting, air circulation.....I’ve checked for pests....nutrient lock out maybe? I have no idea what I should do other than toss it lol
Thank you for anyone who takes the time to chime in! The pic with the 2 plants is to show the difference in the 2 G13 plants. Thanks again!!!!

Ahhhhh shit
Ashhsmokes

Ashhsmokes

Well hello farmers! I’ve researched for months and am new to growing and need some help!!! My first grow is still in bloom. Second grow is in veg and one of my G13’s is sick!! All my plants are in happy frog soil. This one plant started life 2 weeks earlier than the rest in Foxfarm OF soil in her solo cup. Since all of my seedlings died from the hot soil I switched to happy frog since. WTF is happening!? All the other gals are doing well (including another G13 beside it)
Which has outgrown the one with a head start! My temps good, humidity, lighting, air circulation.....I’ve checked for pests....nutrient lock out maybe? I have no idea what I should do other than toss it lol
Thank you for anyone who takes the time to chime in! The pic with the 2 plants is to show the difference in the 2 G13 plants. Thanks again!!!!
5A39BB5D 5D87 48B2 9561 6691066417ED
5A39BB5D 5D87 48B2 9561 6691066417ED
C6C771D5 F631 4BE4 9765 850CD46B58BA

A1DEA4DD E235 4AF8 B3C7 977CEC28517B
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The fact it's on new growth tells me it's an immobile nutrient deficiency of some sort, what are you feeding them? What's your starting water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom