Ahoy HOY!

• Thread starter Johnny Pot Seed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnny Pot Seed

Hey All,

I'm Johnny, Long time smoker/grower/breeder, more recently an MMJ patient. I have come in search of new knowledge new friends and more so in search of great new genetics (and old ones too). I'm guessing there must be part of this forum I can't see yet huh? I did just join like 5 minuted ago so I guess that's to be expected. Hello to all the familiar faces and to all the new ones!

~Johnny P. Seed

:bong2:

D

Dr Herbal

Wecome to the farm bro :) youve come to the write place for great genetics enjoy your stay peace bro:)

J

Johnny Pot Seed

I am currently growing a rhino mix (White F2, Blue F1, Mendo F1, and AK F1. Also got Da Bean Co's Mix going. And some of my Diesel Ryder I made from JD stock. All of those in soil. Then in hydro I have White Widow x Purple Cindy from from a friend on another forum. One rhino is a blue? trifoliate (split into three main colas on it's own) so I hit that with a little Sensi star pollen to see if I can take advantage of the the bushy nature of the star to hopefully combine with the trifoliate gene to make a super bushy plant full of triple colas (it is a long shot but worth trying for IMO). If I do manage to get male and female trifoliate offspring then you can start holding your breath. I'll get some shots up/start a thread sometime soon.

Z

zino13

Re where are you?

Greetings Jon seeD,

I do not see where you hail from!

Can you give that up............ as locale is important

oh and the moon will turn a fire red

J

Johnny Pot Seed

Greetings Jon seeD,

I do not see where you hail from!

Can you give that up............ as locale is important

oh and the moon will turn a fire red

Ohh? to whom is locale important? certainly not to me. A red moon would be cool, but only part time. I think they should make it a new color every night!

J

Johnny Pot Seed

When do I get to stop seeing this message?

"Johnny Pot Seed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

J

Johnny Pot Seed

Is that a matter of posting numbers like most forums?

hubcap

hubcap

sounds like a good line up bro looking forward to your grow thread :)

X2

sounds like a very nice lineup youre running!
i too look forward to your "rhino mix"

peanut buddah jelly time
:banana:

D

dreamweaver

hola Johnny Pot Seed...:rasta:
i's new n lovin' it, everday...great growin' to ya' Sr.
d

J

Johnny Pot Seed

Hey, Thanks Everyone! The current grow will be posted up in about a month. I've decided against taking too many grow photos. I just go for the bud shots now. (too much work unless I need to document for someone) :yawn

H

HeadCase

What's up Johnny Pot Seed...? Welcome from another new member.

I'm not crazy......HeadCase

G

G.F. Greens

yeah i keep hearing 25 too but ive seen a few who had less not to sure whats up

J

Johnny Pot Seed

Thanks all for the welcomes! I think I figured it out, it's posts+gallery=25=Jr.Farmer. I've been linking all my photos in from invalid.com so it doesn't count them.

Top Bottom