Air contamination

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

I want to paint outside of my growbox with latex paint. The question is will this harm plants? Also im vaping in this room is that a issue? Vape is replacement to cigarettes im not puffing big clouds all over the room lol Im curious

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

painting a room never hurt me over the years,your box is no difrent,im sure the new wave group will put all the osha shit on you here in a while ,but it want hurt,latex smells good i think,dont like how it peels off in strips though,damn kids have runners all over your walls when they figure itout hahaahh

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree think you will be fine. Only cause for concern I see is VAPING.... Dude stop use the patch or almost anything else. Have you seen all the issues going on with vaping arm. I am also a smoker.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I use drylok that stuff is the shit. I just make sure to ventilate that paint smell out for a few hours. dont vape in your room, it's a grow room not a hang out spot. If you can't work for a half hour & go out the room for 2-5 min to vape you have a problem lol.

rogone

rogone

I agree think you will be fine. Only cause for concern I see is VAPING.... Dude stop use the patch or almost anything else. Have you seen all the issues going on with vaping arm. I am also a smoker.
Thats bullshit people vape for a years , now in US few kids bought chinese cheap toxic JUUL alternative or whatever it is and media found topic to talk about for next month. I will not be surprised if media got ordinance from government. Because big cigarette companies losing money

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

smoked since i was 14,in 1 day i put them down,the smell of them or you standing in front of me doesnt even bother me,you know why? smoking isnt a addiction along with many other things.
it is a pleasure,yep cigs sex obesity pharms just to name a few,even the meds we grow all pleasures they are the same as a cig you inhale it in your lungs
i cant throw the first stone to say any of it is bad for you,the silent killer snuck up on me and it was from foods i eat
that said and whole point is mind control,all it takes is ok im done,thats it,patchs gum all that is crap and just like all these nutrients we by just crap to buy and waste money on.
i did quit smoking cigs when i was 30 my oldest boy was graduating from high school me and mom just put them down and bought him a new truck for graduation with the same money we smoked,cold ass turkey ,wasnt hard made or mind up,didnt smoke for 10 yrs.
went overseas and that changed for both us.
silent killer come to visit couple weeks ago and again just laid u down dont even think about um,all in your minds folk,control it not the other way around,sex isnt hard to control at all once you get old by the way hahahahhah
all in all we are fast to say addition when in turn it is just a pleasure that we can choice to do or not

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats bullshit people vape for a years , now in US few kids bought chinese cheap toxic JUUL alternative or whatever it is and media found topic to talk about for next month. I will not be surprised if media got ordinance from government. Because big cigarette companies losing money
It's been attributed to the flavoring. It's not bullshit and it's applies to almost all manufactures. It's your body and your choice. So don't take it as a personal attack just trying to help is all... Won't comment on it again

rogone

rogone

It's been attributed to the flavoring. It's not bullshit and it's applies to almost all manufactures. It's your body and your choice. So don't take it as a personal attach just trying to help is all... Won't comment on it again
No no i just shared my opinion on that situation. Please share your thoughts. Maybe that sounded bad sorry eng is not my native.

rogone

rogone

smoked since i was 14,in 1 day i put them down,the smell of them or you standing in front of me doesnt even bother me,you know why? smoking isnt a addiction along with many other things.
it is a pleasure,yep cigs sex obesity pharms just to name a few,even the meds we grow all pleasures they are the same as a cig you inhale it in your lungs
i cant throw the first stone to say any of it is bad for you,the silent killer snuck up on me and it was from foods i eat
that said and whole point is mind control,all it takes is ok im done,thats it,patchs gum all that is crap and just like all these nutrients we by just crap to buy and waste money on.
i did quit smoking cigs when i was 30 my oldest boy was graduating from high school me and mom just put them down and bought him a new truck for graduation with the same money we smoked,cold ass turkey ,wasnt hard made or mind up,didnt smoke for 10 yrs.
went overseas and that changed for both us.
silent killer come to visit couple weeks ago and again just laid u down dont even think about um,all in your minds folk,control it not the other way around,sex isnt hard to control at all once you get old by the way hahahahhah
all in all we are fast to say addition when in turn it is just a pleasure that we can choice to do or not
I smoke since 14 yo too. For me its addiction im not smokin for pleasure. I was addicted to "painkillers" like codeine for 2 years. I got out of it. I was drinkin alot ,i got out of it. I was so close to quitting after using nicotine gums for about a year. Till the new year party lol.. 😅 Thats 1 thing i hate but cant quit.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I smoke since 14 yo too. For me its addiction im not smokin for pleasure. I was addicted to "painkillers" like codeine for 2 years. I got out of it. I was drinkin alot ,i got out of it. I was so close to quitting after using nicotine gums for about a year. Till the new year party lol.. 😅 Thats 1 thing i hate but cant quit.
as long as you think along those lines you never will,sometimes a swift kick of life has to open out eyes,like i said i cant throw the first stone ,but can when i say it is pleasure,when they split my chest open and broke my ribs and gave me 4 new valuves making me a v8 again it was real damn easy to say fuck the smokes same with pain pills when i decided the other side of the door which didnt have a gun was better,lickedy split them bitchs went in the trash,even when the split me open i have yet to eat a pain pill,mind control friend take my word of experience for it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I use drylok that stuff is the shit. I just make sure to ventilate that paint smell out for a few hours. dont vape in your room, it's a grow room not a hang out spot. If you can't work for a half hour & go out the room for 2-5 min to vape you have a problem lol.
You mean this? That's what I treated all my wood with that I used for my grow room because of the possible exposure to moisture.
IMG 20191123 092632

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No no i just shared my opinion on that situation. Please share your thoughts. Maybe that sounded bad sorry eng is not my native.
Just plucked this but there is more and more info coming out fast on it. Look up popcorn lung. It was found in a popcorn factory due to the flavoring they use for the buttery taste.

rogone

rogone

as long as you think along those lines you never will,sometimes a swift kick of life has to open out eyes,like i said i cant throw the first stone ,but can when i say it is pleasure,when they split my chest open and broke my ribs and gave me 4 new valuves making me a v8 again it was real damn easy to say fuck the smokes same with pain pills when i decided the other side of the door which didnt have a gun was better,lickedy split them bitchs went in the trash,even when the split me open i have yet to eat a pain pill,mind control friend take my word of experience for it
My dad had a hole in throat because of cancer. Worst thing i saw in my life was him smokin cigarette thru this f.. hole.. Thats about the time i started smokin too..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You mean this? That's what I treated all my wood with that I used for my grow room because of the possible exposure to moisture.View attachment 913475
thats good stuff,i like kiltz too really good for stains,i need to do the brick wall in my utility room were my tent is,it doesnt rain much here but when it does comes in flash floods,that stuff keep it from comoing threw the brick and all water drains to the dirt side good stuff if applied right

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My dad had a hole in throat because of cancer. Worst thing i saw in my life was him smokin cigarette thru this f.. hole.. Thats about the time i started smokin too..
we all have or thrills bro,i aint one to judge no one,but a big ole juicy hamburger is harder for me to stay away from than a cig hahahahah that there is what i mean there pleasures not additions hahahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thats good stuff,i like kiltz too really good for stains,i need to do the brick wall in my utility room were my tent is,it doesnt rain much here but when it does comes in flash floods,that stuff keep it from comoing threw the brick and all water drains to the dirt side good stuff if applied right
Killz is the shit too. It's used in restoration after fires cause it literally block the smell from being able to come through. That shit is the only stuff I found that you can paint right over permanent marker without it bleeding through. I used to do repairs for government housing as a side job. You have no idea how much I love this stuff

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Killz is the shit too. It's used in restoration after fires cause it literally block the smell from being able to come through. That shit is the only stuff I found that you can paint right over permanent marker without it bleeding through. I used to do repairs for government housing as a side job. You have no idea how much I live this stuff
they sell the shit out of it here,i mentioned flash floods,the contractor jokers dont even take time to clean and or bleach walls before painting it on,it will cover mold too and it want bleed threw but you can still smell it ,sheet rock the worst,they just paint it over,come on hard damn hard is it to bust out wet sheetrock,the cost of sickness is way more than a few bucks more for even the worst sheet rock job just saying,when i remoldel mobile homes the ceiling are always leaking ,most have to be patched from outside in and that stain never goes away,so i talk custmer into putting a new unattached roof on,which has a dead air space bettween old roof and new and keep it cool as all get out,up north i think yall call them snow roofs,so cut hole threw sheet metal and fix damped area and then kiltz inside done,get better electris bill from roof and lloks good inside house

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

did you know theroofs on mobile homes arent fastened down ,the truss are glued to the sheetrock and then insulation blown in to fill the void,then decking ,shingles,older homes had metal roof just tacked on around the rim joist hahahah cheap shit,but by glueing from inside the truss it doesnt leave the old headliner in the old car look just dropping and no screws or nails to pop threw sheet rock when settlement of age and moving it around

Latest posts

Top Bottom