air filter

• Thread starter teardown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teardown

howdy folks need a lil advice on clean air.is there a ductless air purifier that works well in grow room? i rent and do not want to alter any household areas. just wanna clean the air my son says he can smell it in backyard. have 3 plants in a room 10 x10

L

LeHerber

Folks will often take a carbon filter and inline fan and just set it upright in the room not venting to anywhere just standing alone “scrubbing” the air inside the room. Helps knock it down (the stink). Sometimes multiple depending on how smelly your issues is

Dan789

Dan789

Use a good carbon filter to rid the odors emanating off your plants. Amazon has plenty of choices, with only three plants a four inch fan/filter should be enough...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Folks will often take a carbon filter and inline fan and just set it upright in the room not venting to anywhere just standing alone “scrubbing” the air inside the room. Helps knock it down (the stink). Sometimes multiple depending on how smelly your issues is
This. I run a carbon scrubber in my sealed room. Nothing more than an inline fan directly connected to my carbon filter. Works very well. A quality carbon filter matched to the properly rated fan and your good.

Top Bottom