• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Air force one fresh cut and wet trimmed

Anthem

Anthem

I petition you share more of your bud pictures. They look pretty killer. Just don’t spray them with silica 😮
Believe it or not I really do not like posting up grow pictures because I see it as a form of bragging and this is going to make many laugh but I try to be humble and only offer up advise. It seems like the new group of people to this site are result orientated so I felt the need to share some grow pictures. To be honest just about all my grows turnout like that, I just never post.
If you really want to get good content out of this site I would recommend you use the search tool up at the top left and under the search look up member Jackmayoffer. From there you can find some of the other knowledgable people what were at this well before I came to this site. The content from like 7 to 10 yers ago has really good value. Only thing that has probably changed or really improved is dry salt nutrients, Fulvic Acid and MSA, Oh and LED Lights.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looking good @Anthem, oranges in the backyard making a guy jealous! Bud looks great too! Happy Sunday.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I should take better care of that tree. I will tell you what is fun, get some tomato plants in the next mont or 2 and start using cannabis nutrients and soil on them. If you really get them going you can split the skins they grow so fast.
Citrus trees in general are a lot work! Most go neglected here 😞 citrus industry dead! Tourist industry on the rise ! Lol

sambapati

sambapati

Citrus trees in general are a lot work! Most go neglected here 😞 citrus industry dead! Tourist industry on the rise ! Lol
Here too, seeing a tourist rush to Land of Smiles. People are super restless and want to party down.

steamroller

steamroller

Sometimes I can't believe the people I read .
Other times I am happy to be allowed here.
I guess I am learning.

Top Bottom