Air IN - Above 60 degrees?

• Thread starter Bluberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluberry

Guys I live in Ireland and am setting up a small grow. I am told that air in is extremely important, and that it should not be below 60 degrees. How do I regulate the temperature of air coming IN to the room ?

jagle

jagle

once the air is in the room your lights should heat it up just fine i reckon, and if you grow in the attic the hot air from your house should make its way up there so it wont be too cold

how cold is the attic?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

If you have the money to spend, I would get a Enviroment Controller to regulate the enviroment. You can get one for around $150 US Dollars or cheaper to start with. If you are not planning on ever adding Co2 then a temp/humidity controller will work fine.
What they do is regulate the temps and humidity for you. Set it for whatever temp you want, it will turn off and on to add or subtract heat.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bluberry, I don't regulate the temperature (basement grow) of intake air, because I can't. What I do is regulate temps through ventilation, but I really need to do what Smokey is talking about for it to be dialed in properly.

half baked

half baked

easi BB get yourself a primair, it does what smokey said but it doesnt turn on and off, you set ur fans to an idle speed which they will run at until the temps rise above the temp you set it at, its really easi to use and after a week or 2 after a bit of tweaking the fans rarely kick in to full speed, great product!

peace hb

Top Bottom