Air Pots for Cannabis plants(new craze)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Airpots update

So far these airpots are working fine and everything looks nice and healthy and plants are growing rapidly.:cool0010:

2010 lvenom 017
2010 lvenom 022
2010 lvenom 021
2010 lvenom 020
2010 lvenom 018
W

waywardson

I use air pots to veg and then switch to smart pots on the final transplant.

I have been afraid of using the smart pots for veg. How do you get the plant out without some major root damage?

M

mikeyg.

I have been afraid of using the smart pots for veg. How do you get the plant out without some major root damage?

they actually come out pretty easily ... just pull the smart pot away from the sides and the bottom edges, turn it upside down, and let gravity do the rest. it is a little messier than plastic, but not bad. the root ball will stay intact because or the huge mass of outwardly protruding roots. i give used smart pots to a buddy, and he takes them to the laundromat after an initial cleaning.

B

bdakind

im have been using smart pots for a couple of rounds and they work good, just started on the airpots and don't see a difference yet. Smartpots are cheaper

Darkplace

Darkplace

some 6.5ltr airpot shots...eager to see some root madness from my 20L!! i do like the airpots so far...

0577.JPG

05791.JPG

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

some 6.5ltr airpot shots...eager to see some root madness from my 20L!! i do like the airpots so far...

0577.JPG

05791.JPG

Look at those healthy roots:) Im glad i tried out the airpots and did not listen to others.

I am having great results and i even have one tester airpot in 3 weeks into flowering and she looks good. I will post sum pics later

I

ibTheMan

Ive been lookn for these at the store ever since i saw um in Popular Science a while back.
Smart pots aint cool, but these are.

F

f1ydave

This is an upgrade for those of you still using soil? Has anyone done a comparison to hydro?

I am a bit biased as, I still find it hard to believe people are still using soil.

Now for a tree farm, they may have some benefits.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

just so happens i saw this video yesterday. went back and found it for ya!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXseRkjQuGE[/YOUTUBE]

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Look at those healthy roots:) Im glad i tried out the airpots and did not listen to others.

I am having great results and i even have one tester airpot in 3 weeks into flowering and she looks good. I will post sum pics later
Crazy pots

M

MRG33N

SOOOOOOO its looks like airpots have had a few better results but overall smartpots seem to get the better review?

Top Bottom