Air-Pots Whos using them/Has used them

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Wanting to try these expensive ass air-pots. Has anybody used or are using them and how did they like/dislike it?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

If they were all they are made out to be, I would imagine you would see large commercial grows using them.
Pots are probably last thing there worried about when they already got the best lights over 5000 plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Allows great oxygen to the roots and also air prunes if they want to grow through the fabric.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

First time ive used these pots. But they worked really well. I think they were about 2 bucks each

2BC22426 DA58 4015 AAD7 90F98366D7BE
Anthem

Anthem

Thats all i needed to know then Thank yall!
one thing to be sure to do. Put something under the pots to allow the water to drain out of them and not be trapped. You can use 1 x 3 or 2 x 4 depending on what size pots you go with. Having the fabric pots off the ground is a must

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

one thing to be sure to do. Put something under the pots to allow the water to drain out of them and not be trapped. You can use 1 x 3 or 2 x 4 depending on what size pots you go with. Having the fabric pots off the ground is a must
How are yall tying branches down in fabric pots?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

And i hope someone posts about air-pots 🤣 that are using them

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I use both and find I get better root development in the air pots. Use 1/4" grommets with the fabric if you go that route. These 1/2" are a bit large, but still functional. Pots shown are 5 gal, though air pot is actual 4.8. Auto grower.
Where you get those grommets for that fabric pot bubba

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
OMG that wire rack is perfect!!! I just tore out wire rack shelfs in this fucking house and built actual wood shelfs and now i have wire racks i can cut up and use to get my plants off the ground!!

Thanks for posting those pics i been tryin to figure out what i was gonna use! Wood was gonna be the 1st choice but now i know different ;)

420trout

420trout

I use binder clips on my fabric pots too. It's nice because you can put them where ever you need them. Bonus if you work in an office and a box accidentally walks with you. My girlfriend had a box full of small and large paperclips and had the great idea to use that as the wire to tie back branches (attaching them to the binder clips on the fabric pot. Worked well for me and the paper clips were on their way to the trash anyway.....who uses paper clips any more? They should be easy to find for free.

Top Bottom