air pots

• Thread starter choking420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

choking420

hey elite maybe you can help me find a link where i can buy some airpots so that i too may try them.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
www.superoots.com is the home of the manufacturers, from there you should be able to find a local stockist to you!

M

mellofello

Looked at the super roots web site but I don't seem to be able to find a UK stockist. The list of distribuors only seems to provide links to companies supplying shops in various countries. Can you buy these i smaller quantities, the superroots website has a prices section haven't signed up as it states there is a £250 minimum buy. Maybe I'm missing something?

peace

mello

M

mellofello

Buming this since I'm sure someone must know!

peace

mello

S

Stackin Paper

They are a uk site bro, scotland i think.

You have to do all sorts of shit to order direct, i've tried telling my local hydro store he could amke a killing on these pots but its falling deaf ears. He has a website too so he could sell them like that if they don't sell from the shop.n

U

ukcheesehead

They are a uk site bro, scotland i think.

You have to do all sorts of shit to order direct, i've tried telling my local hydro store he could amke a killing on these pots but its falling deaf ears. He has a website too so he could sell them like that if they don't sell from the shop.n

ive pmed him . progrow are selling them

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

you can buy these pots your looking for in the uk i stay in scotland and recently bought a couple of aqua farms (40 pounds each)from my local grow shop if you would like there phone number pm me and ill get it to you.TS1

Top Bottom