Air scrubber ?

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Im looking to buy an air scrubber from ebay my 2 options are a Growbright pure flow carbon filter and a Oder Sock. I havent had any experiance with either so anyone who has or know someone who has please chime in and let me know what would be best. Thanx.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I've not heard anything so great about the Odor Sock

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
thanx for the info and quix reply guys

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
if your going Ebay, get a carbon filter from "foothillfilters". They sell some decent filters online, I have 2 and very pleased with them.

jj

eyes

eyes

my opinion:stick with the real carbon filters,big bulky and do the right job.check out the carbonaire filters made by sunlight supply.can get a 4 inch for 89 or a 6 inch for 109.the 6 inch i personally used and can recommend.it weighs 45 lbs and can do up to 500 cfm.keep it at 300 24/7 no problems.im me and ill give ya the link.dont want to advertise on logics bandwith.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries about links eyes :yes

eyes

eyes

thanks hererisssh.the link is plantlightinghydroponics. dont like giving plugs but gots to help peeps out just getting started.once again,thanks hererisssh

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I prefer the Can Fan filters myself. I use a 66 and a 150. Work like a charm. Don't know how big you're going, but I'll warn you, the 150 is nearly the size of a 40 gal. water heater. lol!

J

Jalisco Kid

I too would only go with a carbon scrubber, you can roughly plan on 20 cubic ft per lb of carbon. I run mine around 15 per just because I like my girls stinky.

D

doubleds

lol

I prefer the Can Fan filters myself. I use a 66 and a 150. Work like a charm. Don't know how big you're going, but I'll warn you, the 150 is nearly the size of a 40 gal. water heater. lol!

no shit.... lol ! I use 6 of them !!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
no shit.... lol ! I use 6 of them !!

Yeah, you would, wouldn't ya....I'm so jealous.:smiley_joint:

Heavy fokkers to eh? Shoulda seen the delivery guy. Throwin his handtruck around...lookin all pissy and shit.:whew

Top Bottom