Air stones for water soil grow

• Thread starter wizard122
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wizard122

wizard122

Was thinking of using Roots organics liquid nutrients and they recommended mixing and aerating the mixture for 24 hours. Please advise not sure what I need and how to get it done 🙃 thanks in advance ✌ Any videos would be awesome

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fluming, air stones and waterfalls all work. Anything that disrupts the surface and mixes the water. For this case to feed soil find the cheapest and will be good.

What are you mixing them in?

wizard122

wizard122

Fluming, air stones and waterfalls all work. Anything that disrupts the surface and mixes the water. For this case to feed soil find the cheapest and will be good.

What are you mixing them in?
Soil grow looking for best procedure. When to check ph and ppm when to add nutrients. Roots say to mix nutrients the night before and aerate?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Soil grow looking for best procedure. When to check ph and ppm when to add nutrients. Roots say to mix nutrients the night before and aerate?
How much are you mixing at a time and in what?

What nutrients and additives will you be using? It can make a difference how you mix them.

Mix nutes as soon as ya like. PH right before feeding.

wizard122

wizard122

How much are you mixing at a time and in what?

What nutrients and additives will you be using? It can make a difference how you mix them.

Mix nutes as soon as ya like. PH right before feeding.
4 to 5 gallon at a time

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Agreed that the pump I posted is overkill for a 5 gal, but my friend would use those cheap pumps and they were constantly breaking. Also the bigger pump will still be useful if your needs increase.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom