airoponics...!!

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

hi all,

gonna be doing a diary on my new venture with airoponics

the system is called the amazon 8 plant site.

i have 6x600 .. and 6 of these babys. will be runnin very soon.

info here.

laterz SDB.. :smiley_joint::damnhippie:

Z

zerodegreeburn

very interested, I can't say I know much about the method but I'll ask someday ;)

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

better later than never

:whew.

bit late but here go,s i did not get time to do a diary .. but hopfully this time i,ll do it .:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

D

Dubsta

Love the setup, I'm thinking of trying one monster plant in a 27gal Aero/dwc type bucket i made, gonna make a trellis over it and see how she does. 1 plant under a 1k. Cant wait to see how these do.

D

Dubsta

I like your cloner to, I almost want to buy one or wish i new someone local with one I'd make a mold out of it and i could make them all day long for like $20 plus the pump/misters ex.. still would be under 1/2 price.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow, this should be very interesting... Nice clean setup too! Now let's hear about the amazing strains that you've selected...

7rayos

That's the man! It's a bit of a change from last years' greenhouse, no wasting time with your transitions, eh!. That set up might look very clean now, but soon will be stinking of diesel and cheese and smelly things like that, not counting the orgies. Promising, let's see a green explosion there very soon. Top luck, as you've got the skills already.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

Wow, this should be very interesting... Nice clean setup too! Now let's hear about the amazing strains that you've selected...

i,m afraid that there only exodus cheese in there this time.. cos that all people want round herez atmo
:smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

G/Z:damnhippie:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ahh so this is the new room...lookin nice baron cant wait for the next harvest of the cheese :harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yummy all this talk about cheese has got me hungry for a bowl... Looking forward to the show!!!

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

update

:cool0041: here the grow. 8 days growing..... 1st day of flower.

more in a week or so .:cool0041:

TSDB.:cool0041:

R

Raiderfan420

Very nice set-up Bro. I am so envious of all the space you have. I have two 4x4 trays in a 7x10 room..tight fit lol. scribed and will be watching and learning from this one.

7rayos

Hey Baron, you've got the turbo on with that set up, in no time, it'll be cheese out for the lads. Let's see what they're able to do in one week, seems like a most effective system. They're stinky things, do you have a filter or just no need of it?

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,

Hey Baron, you've got the turbo on with that set up, in no time, it'll be cheese out for the lads. Let's see what they're able to do in one week, seems like a most effective system. They're stinky things, do you have a filter or just no need of it?

hi 7rayos,

yes thing are moving quickly you gotta be on the ball with this 1.. no slackin about. but th R.O fillter makes it a whole lot easyer. and yes i have a very big carbon fillter.

i,m starting to enjoy this 1 .. put alot of work in to get everythng sorted.

laterZ SDB:afroweed:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

update

:afroweed: update .. thng are starting to trottle up now:afroweed:

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

trellis ?'s

I see you have the trellis's around all of your aeroboxes. Is this something you have done outdoors also , what is the purpose, would it not allow he light to get into the inside of the plants as much. From the looks of your set up you are obviously a very good and proven gardner so I am in no way questioning your methods but would love to learn more about it. Also do you run the boxes 24/7 or off and on all the time? Thanks and I cant wait to see the flowering stage. Goodluck.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

I see you have the trellis's around all of your aeroboxes. Is this something you have done outdoors also , what is the purpose, would it not allow he light to get into the inside of the plants as much. From the looks of your set up you are obviously a very good and proven gardner so I am in no way questioning your methods but would love to learn more about it. Also do you run the boxes 24/7 or off and on all the time? Thanks and I cant wait to see the flowering stage. Goodluck.

:cool0041: hi pd74,

nope the amazon 8 pod is indoors at the mo.but can be used for eitherindoor or out

the plants do flopp out if there not support round them as they get heavyer.

they have been in flower for a week now.as you can see they are still growing as well as flowering.

run the pump 24/7/7. i dont top up the tank at all. i wait till the pump is sucking on air.then pump out the bit thats left. then re-fill with a fresh tank everytime. this keeps things as clean as poss .. which is a must when working with water.

hope that help ...TSDB :cool0041:

Latest posts

Top Bottom