Aj's sour diesel x chemsister...

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Scored 4 paks(buy one get one free...thanks logic)....i'll start a thread in a couple of weeks...can't wait to grow these out.........thanks to divine genetics for the sic cross...dj

A

A-Roe

What would be a good height to flower these baby's at in a 3x3x6.

A

A-Roe

I sent the girls into flowering at 8 in. from seed because i didn't want to run out room. Theyre into the second week of their strecth and one plant has like a rust spot on one of the fan leaves other than that they look very health. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, Im waiting for my camrea to get return so I can take pics.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Maybe this will help

Here is a chart of leaves...hope this helps...dj

LEAF CHART
P

paulycali

The one girl probably just has a calcium and or magnesium deficiency. Should be an easy fix

A

A-Roe

Still trying to get a hold of my camera, I hate letting people hold stuff and cant get it back when I need it. Anyway i just finished week 3 of 12/12 and the plants have just started to bud, nothing but streching in the first 3 weeks (note: i sent them into flowering way to early. They were only 8 in from seed.) Flowering under 400 hps vert, one is super branchy and they are starting to put out that diesel smell.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I have four aj sour diesel x chemsister fems, and i was rubbing the stems today and they have and awesome smell.....pics coming soon...dj

Jeezer

Jeezer

sounds like a mighty cross bro. Cant wait to see em in action

O

oglovinlife18

are u running hydro.? sometimes wen i dont use the r/o water i get rust spots try filtering the water if u dont

Latest posts

Top Bottom