Aj's Sour Diesel

• Thread starter purekushkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

I been working on diesel for over 5 years ,, I can tell you all a shit load of secrets about this diesel line lol ,,,

if i s1 a ecsd plant i can get pretty much every chemdog pheno in the book ,, I also see skunk 1 phenotype plants.
i have grow over 2 to 300 ecsd s1 seeds and there are some fugging amazing phenotype plants in that gene pool .

Some offspring have a stronger affy traits ,, some have more chemo traits ,, i have even seen the real chemo phenotype plants in it also , Sometimes i see plants with strong Hawaiian influences,, Some of the offspring have a growth like pattern to the ( DIESEL BUD STRUCTURE ) but the Limbs ,, leaves ,, Have that Hawaiian plant look to them ,, Some plants have a Huge massive buds , with great big hairs , fat ass calyx .Also any plant that comes from ecsd ,, chems ,, the white ..
headband ,, daywrecker,, and all the other hundred names they put on diesel and chemo .. There is something with the leaves these plants do that already tell me they are brothers and sisters ! it shows it self everytime also! dead giveway that someone is using diesel type plants .. im only saying this cause some ppl claim they do not use any type of diesels to breed with ,, and i can clearly see threw that!

Anyway sorry im not too big on chems or these plants , Imho ecsd was the best things that ever happened outa that gene pool . And when ya got ecsd . You pretty much are done searching. Now being said that ,, i will say i have some chems ,, and white,, and diesels ,, and i will sprout some ecsd s1 seeds and show u guys just how many chemo type plants there are in the line.

So Chemo = Chemdog ?? I wasn't aware of this.

R

Rob1

very nice sun your cut rocks.. i need some sour diesel in my life lol..

S

Swerve

not even close...those 2 are leagues apart...i ran that o d cut for about 2 years then she went the way of most socalled elites to the trash pile and there are way better imvho. like aj's cut

U

Urbangrowths

? on Pheno's

not even close...those 2 are leagues apart...i ran that o d cut for about 2 years then she went the way of most socalled elites to the trash pile and there are way better imvho. like aj's cut

How many pheno's can i expect to find out of ur Chemdog #4 OG, and Sour OG. I expect 2 from the sour but am really curious as to what i have in store with the Chemdog #4.
ty

S

Swerve

the Chemdog #4 you will find around 4 phenos.. one sfv dom one Chemdog #4 dom and then roughly 2 solid mixed phenos that are stellar yeilders and are super frosty.

U

Urbangrowths

fav

Which was ur fav, outta the 4, yield capabilities aside. And i can't find to much on which method of growing is best. Topping, scrog, etc. Don't mean to bug, just any heads up would be def. cool...

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter

making a brother drool over here homie hehehehehehehehe

:cool0041:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
was res giving the ecsd cut by chem? if so then what cut did chem have?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:D It's all confusing to me... j/k.. :D

Illmind

Illmind

The sour d out here that is the standard doesn't look like fractalz. Soo fuck!! I thought I found the prefix on the cut guess not. It's got evil pink pistils and it has that lil tmv wierd fan leaf prob. It's not ECSD that's for sure even though that cut rocks.. Ecsd is the cut rez used for his work and no I don't believe chem gave him that cut. But rez did say long ago chem verified it as real. But yet for some reason chem sent him his sd cut and rez is still "refining" his sd line with whatever chem sent him. I'm wondering if sunsims work or JJs work is what I'm looking for. No BS though, rez sucks the ballsack of a sweaty rhinocerous but his Chemdog D x sd ibl has some insane phenos but that's beside the point I don't reccomend em unless you hire a private inspector to watch for nanners 24-7. LOL fractalz said he used a beaster camera. Still early shots look very impressive. I also wonder if it ain't JLPs icmag cup winning pheno of sd ibl I'm looking for. I hope not rez is banned from my farm. I got some Blueberry diesel seed I'm gonna pop shit was amazing. Str8 from Long island. p34ce

S

Swerve

rez dont ahve aj's cut. rez got his sd cut from danny danko at high time.. he got the sd and kyle kushmans stawberry cough.. this was before he fucked DD over at HT hence why rez isnt in ht anytime or at any point cuz he fucked over DD. but its the same thing he did to chem. so really nothing new...

his cut is way way way different than AJ's cut or what we have as the original sour diesel. like apple to pineapples comparison...

fractaLz

fractaLz

IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG
Day 80

fractaLz

fractaLz

Didn't get any worthwhile full plant shots, I have a $50 crap-cam so all the full shots were weak, I deleted them. I'll make sure to get some full shots next go around:)

Thanks Tex

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This crossed with Chemdog D will be some dank sour diesel Chemdog D funk style to the max!! I can't wait!! well done Fractalz!

D

Danny Danko

Swerve,

Rez didn't get his SD from me. Only KKSC. His watered-down "Diesel IBL" (lol) can't hold a candle to the real deal AJ Sour. Real Diesel heads can tell the difference by sight, smell and high. One hint, Rez's gets you high for 20 minutes. AJ Sour keeps you blasted for hours. Just the facts.

Top Bottom