Aj's Sour Diesel

• Thread starter purekushkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

ok i had that feeling..but wasn't sure i knew you gave him the KKSC.. and we all know what he did with that one.. lol i will email you shortly DD shits been crazy but picking up.. i hope your going to be out here for the expose as its going to be sick this year

Illmind

Illmind

Yeah I knew something was suspect when people who grew his IBL said the high is weak and short lived. I'm thinking wtf you talking about that shit will have you speaking jibberish for 3 hours. Chem did verify his cut well that was according to rez. It does herm like ecsd and it does resemble the work sunsim is doing with the ecsd so IMO it is ecsd he was using. I'll take sunsims all day before rezs 200$ poorly selected ibl.

O

OHGEE

Swerve, could you varify for me please.

you said you ran the OD for two years and it went the way of most so called elites..

not even close...those 2 are leagues apart...i ran that o d cut for about 2 years then she went the way of most socalled elites to the trash pile and there are way better imvho. like aj's cut

are you refering to the headband aka daywreaker? also know as original diesel.

thanks in advance.

running your Deadhead, Chemdog #4, and Sour.

O

OHGEE

I'M talking about schroomys original diesel cut

cool cool, i thought you might have been, wasn't sure and wanted more info.

so is that the original diesel (not schroomy's)you are using then in this x?? the daywrecker? but just with a different name, sorry if i missed it.

or if it saves time what's the breeding?

also when are you doing new gear drops at hhhc and frwc? they are where i get your gear from and i think i'm 'bout ready for some sold outs what's comin when?

Thanks

Mud Man

Mud Man

So the cut that swerve used is just a healthier mother of ECSD??? Or is it like many of you have said, the grapefruity pheno? Sounds more like somas NYCD to me if its got any grapefruit undertones...

-PKK

The diesel argument kills me slowly!
The only diesel i 100% know taste and love is Soma NYC.
Overwhelming diesel grape fuel pepper flavour from pot to taste-buds hours after finishing a joint!
Me and mine are now heading down the soma road again!
running the risk of being shot down here, but how does
soma's NYC fit into this debate..
Comparrisons ie:

Somas NYC ?
Orig SD ?
ECSD ?

because i am not able to see how any herb can be more tastey and smelly than a killer NYC soma phen?
So when i hear ECSD this and SD that over and over, and having no experience with those cuts 100% i am left to ponder how amazing they can actualy be.
(Amsterdam doesn't count as you can't trust them, selling cheese as Headband lol/I])

anyone know or care to help a confused Diesel noob!

waking and baking!

Mud Man

Mud Man

Swerve,

Rez didn't get his SD from me. Only KKSC. His watered-down "Diesel IBL" (lol) can't hold a candle to the real deal AJ Sour. Real Diesel heads can tell the difference by sight, smell and high. One hint, Rez's gets you high for 20 minutes. AJ Sour keeps you blasted for hours. Just the facts.

hmmmm, interesting Danny D.
I thought the Rez SD would be close to the orig, he spent so long friggin with it!
So you reckon he got further from the true, rather than homing in on it!
He didn't use the AJ cut to make his SD IBL????

i reckon no one cares anyways Mud!

C

CAPO

The diesel argument kills me slowly!
The only diesel i 100% know taste and love is Soma NYC.
Overwhelming diesel grape fuel pepper flavour from pot to taste-buds hours after finishing a joint!
Me and mine are now heading down the soma road again!
running the risk of being shot down here, but how does
soma's NYC fit into this debate..
Comparrisons ie:

Somas NYC ?
Orig SD ?
ECSD ?

because i am not able to see how any herb can be more tastey and smelly than a killer NYC soma phen?
So when i hear ECSD this and SD that over and over, and having no experience with those cuts 100% i am left to ponder how amazing they can actualy be.
(Amsterdam doesn't count as you can't trust them, selling cheese as Headband lol/I])

anyone know or care to help a confused Diesel noob!

waking and baking!

honestly bro...we have grown out TONS of NYCD from Soma...it's a great plant with big sticky buds..the smell is exotic enough..and it hits hard. The buzz can headrushing. I find the buzz does not last long.

The Sour D from ECSD to AJ's these strains are a whole other level. They hit you hard in a dank candy kind of way almost narcotic...def cough fest..the dangerous kind. A few hrs of couch-lock if you smoke more than a couple of hits. It's the kinda weed you remember for years..the kind that gives you that weed hang over, but is so sweet you can't wait to hit it.

be safe.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well said Venom, I have learn a lot with overgrow and ic but the farm made me graduated lol.

B

Bi0hazard

The Original Sour Diesel cut only is ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk???)x DNL. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian. The original SD clone has a much longer high than the majority of the seed projects - even in people who have been smoking for many years. FYI the only connections between Sour Diesel and NYCD is "Afghani", For SD that could be expressed from the Afghani in Shiva(@DNL) or the Afghani used to make ECSD.

When Rezdog went about making a Sour Diesel in seed form he supposedly crossed it back to an Afghani again to stabilize it. This is the creation of his Sour Diesel Seed line. He refined it twice more and the V3 was known as the ECSD version. His initial "Sour Diesel IBL" line was V4 - and the newest "Sour Diesel" seeds that rez dropped recently are his "perfected" V5 of his SD seed project. Yes these are known for having a high that doesn't last as long as the Original Sour Diesel Cuts.

BTW for those who associate NYCD with Sour Diesel or ECSD:

Soma's NYCD is Afghani x Mexican Sativa (From Soma's website)- One hell of a cross. However it does not have Chemdog in it at all. It is not related to Sour Diesel or derived from it or vice-versa. Just wanted to clear that up.

Mud Man

Mud Man

honestly bro...we have grown out TONS of NYCD from Soma...it's a great plant with big sticky buds..the smell is exotic enough..and it hits hard. The buzz can headrushing. I find the buzz does not last long.

The Sour D from ECSD to AJ's these strains are a whole other level. They hit you hard in a dank candy kind of way almost narcotic..*** DOES IT HAVE ANY NYC PETROL SMELLS?TASTE***.def cough fest..the dangerous kind. A few hrs of couch-lock if you smoke more than a couple of hits. It's the kinda weed you remember for years..the kind that gives you that weed hang over, but is so sweet you can't wait to hit it.

be safe.

cheers CAPO, i hope you are well..
Excellent mainge, this is where i need to go in my mind, as i can't fathom how anything can have a taste expansion like the NYC! i prey that when the true shit does hit my lips it is even more incredible than i expected.
I have heard peeps say that true DEEZ/HEADBAND/ECSD/AJ tastes and smells nothing like SOMAS NYC at all?? (how true is this and what are the diffs!)
I have had to admit along with my homies that Somas NYC sooper phen is the best tasting and smelling herb ever and to hit me, this may mean i have had a sheltred herb life and don't know shit about anything posting on THC the home of the dank!
But i have collected a few diff Deez bits and will have to make my own mind up!
Sour OG has got to be the one, as it is 100% AJ cut, wich is the closest to the true Deez! (is that even right lol)
thanks for taking the time out CAPO let me be cheeky,
You seem to know ya Deeez! how about punching me in the face with a Kindergarten, Noob, dumbass breakdown of flava/smell taste comparisons for all 3!
like 30 second description!
Ie

NYC/Soma = Pure Pepper Grape outrageous Petrol smell and tatse / Candy THC / nice high /not long lasting

ECSD =

SD =

AJ =

because i then maybe able to wake one morning and not be confused about the Genepool from Heaven!

if i had 1st hand knowledge of this shiz and was lucky and blessed like you cool catz, i wouldn't ask.

Got some sourOG, some Rez in the crew, some Head and maybe some some AJ lurking around the Corner (TCM :party0042:)
i wanna try and understand the true differences from the hype..:evilgrin0040:

Venom
,,, i thought my homework was good! I guess i will have to stock up on apples for the teachers! lol!

please help a dumbass stoner!

whole lotta peace to anyone who cares about my dumbness:sweating

Mud Man

Mud Man

Well said Venom, I have learn a lot with overgrow and ic but the farm made me graduated lol.

man i am being kept back a year!
taking extra classes with the special children!:fighting0087:

LOL!

sup Coolest?

i know you gotz the AJ knowledge!:character0103:
help out a dumb MUD!:fubar

Mud Man

Mud Man

The Original Sour Diesel cut only is ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk???)x DNL. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian. The original SD clone has a much longer high than the majority of the seed projects - even in people who have been smoking for many years. FYI the only connections between Sour Diesel and NYCD is "Afghani", For SD that could be expressed from the Afghani in Shiva(@DNL) or the Afghani used to make ECSD.

When Rezdog went about making a Sour Diesel in seed form he supposedly crossed it back to an Afghani again to stabilize it. This is the creation of his Sour Diesel Seed line. He refined it twice more and the V3 was known as the ECSD version. His initial "Sour Diesel IBL" line was V4 - and the newest "Sour Diesel" seeds that rez dropped recently are his "perfected" V5 of his SD seed project. Yes these are known for having a high that doesn't last as long as the Original Sour Diesel Cuts.

BTW for those who associate NYCD with Sour Diesel or ECSD:

Soma's NYCD is Afghani x Mexican Sativa (From Soma's website)- One hell of a cross. However it does not have Chemdog in it at all. It is not related to Sour Diesel or derived from it or vice-versa. Just wanted to clear that up.

YO YO YO BIOhazard :dance
feeling this little puppy!

so REZ did make ECSDv3 with the afgani and then gave a cut to HEAD to make his G13 x ecsdv3 ? hmmmm:thinking

B

Bi0hazard

Mud Man

Supposedly Rez was the first vended-breeder (Sold Openly) to create a seed form of a Sour Diesel Cut (Dunno if it was AJ's or not). Since Afghani is a very stable crossing tool, and DNL has a couple Aghani's in it - 'supposedly' Rez chose to back-cross it to an Aghani to help stabilize the traits. Potentially watering it down.

He worked on a couple different versions, doing more in-crossing and trying to fine tune the Sour Diesel traits. He had two versions of SD before coming out with his Version 3 which was labeled "East Coast Sour Diesel". The majority of ECSD's going around cut or not should be from Rez's seed batches - which has some nice pheno's to be held. But according to many people including Danny Danko, the high on Rez's Diesel last nowhere near as long as the AJ cut, hence Danny's "Watered Down" comment.

I'm sure there were also people who got the real AJ SD cut, from someone on the east coast and assumed that ECSD was the term for the authentic SD Cut which does originate from the east coast. As such It would be easy to get some blurring over, where people with the real cut incorrectly refer to it as ECSD or vice versa.

E

ECO

cool cool, i thought you might have been, wasn't sure and wanted more info.

so is that the original diesel (not schroomy's)you are using then in this x?? the daywrecker? but just with a different name, sorry if i missed it.

Thanks
im thinking its a completely diff cut the AJ being the Original SOUR Diesel cut and not what is referred to as the daywrecker headband/original diesel?

Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights)

O

OHGEE

im thinking its a completely diff cut the AJ being the Original SOUR Diesel cut and not what is referred to as the daywrecker headband/original diesel?

Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights)

ECO thanks.
anyone else want to add to the remainder of the question or further clarify?
if it's not the headband how is it then the precursor to ecsd? i get the SOUR diff, however isn't headband ecsd's precusor? so in what way are they related?

stuck on this????

Thanks just seeking wisdom. getting close

C

CAPO

It's pretty simple really...but without getting into too much fargin detail....

What is known as ECSD has been around since the pollination by the DNL. The problem lies in what is what cause some of those beans were herms (ECSD) and some of them were not...at least to the extent of ECSD. The ones that didn't herm were hoarded over and are more rare. The beans that came from the herm ECSD have been gone through by many an eastcoaster...that's why some of the ECSD does not herm. I know this cause I spent a great number of years on the east coast and grew both the herm and the not so herm ECSD. Even while I was there cuts were coming from Cali of a different type of SD all together and is circulated from grower to grower.

The whole Headband AJ and original Deisel issue arises from strains popped from beans that made their way from NYC to Cali where the original kids with the seeds went. You can still find killer Deisel in NYC. The name throwing is anywhere...if the smoke lives up to the hype then you probably can say that it is what it is.

I hope this didn't confuse anyone further.lol

B

Bi0hazard

Mud man,
Rez's creation of a seed form of SD that had its taste/smell and a somewhat watered down high allowed other breeders to get males as well as establish their own pheno's for breeding. Rez also discovered other diesel pheno's within his journey such as Omega Diesel and Alpha Diesel. But yes, Head openly uses Rez's version of SD/ECSD(SD v3).

This was Rez's Description when ECSD was online for sale:

Item description: Sour Diesel v3 aka ECSD v3
Breeder: Reservoir Seeds
One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. The best and most stable line yet.

Rez even says his SD v3 is the ECSD v3. Or more specifically ECSD is a pheno -and ECSD v3 was his best attempt at expressing the Original SD traits at the time, but it was still not as strong. His best seed based expression of his SD cut is known as ECSD. Supposedly his IBL and recent "Sour Diesel" releases improve on the ECSD. We will see.

Bi0hazard

Latest posts

Top Bottom