Aj's Sour Diesel

• Thread starter purekushkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I know this thread is old as hell but I am bumping it anyways. I read the whole thing and still am confused about the following:

Is Joesmoe AJ aka Weasel?
Is AJs Sour Diesel the Daywrecker Diesel aka Diesel #1 or did it come from ECSD bagseed?
Are there multiple ECSD's from multiple seeds from the herm?
Which cut of Sour Diesel did Chemdog give to Swerve?
Who wrote the article on this thread addressed to Rez on page 6?

This is an amazing thread but I really feel like nothing was answered very clearly. If anyone knows any of these answers or can direct me to threads with the answers, it would be very much appreciated. I sorta feel like I'm hanging in limbo right now!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Yes there is some info on here that is a bit confusing... I'm no Diesel expert but I love this subject and read many many threads on this topic.. I'll try to address some of your ?s.

I don't believe is nether of those guys.. Joeshmoe is a bad ass grower plus a kind man.. Was out of the game for a while but it seems like things are getting better for him and Can be found online somewhere else..

AJ is Asshole Joe, i believe this was the kat that had Sour Diesel a while back and was a dick, so the cut got named AJ's cut..

Wiesel is a dude that created the Original Diesel aka Daywrecker aka headband.. Old school kat.

Aj's sour diesel is not the Daywreckel aka headband aka original Diesel.. From what i read from multiple sites the ECSD origins are debated, but its safe to say the AJs cut is just a healthy (not worn out) cut of ECSD circulating around and it retains the flavor and potency more then the non AJs cut of ECSD aka sour diesel floating around..

There might be more cuts floating around from the accidental pollination, but only a few are documented online..

I'm sure swerve holds the AJs cut, not sure if that's what he got from chem but i would guess it is..

The article on page six was originally posted on overgrow.com, but was copied and pasted by CBF on IC in 2005, so CBF would have a better idea of the identity of the author.. It seems like someone that's close to chemdog..

Hope this clears up some of your questions.. I have a bunch of saved posts holla if you need further clarification..

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Thanks for the reply Grooves. Sorry it took me so long to get back. That does actually help clear things up a bit. Much appreciated.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

So reading through this thread, the basic consensus is that the AJ cut is exactly the same as the original ECSD? Am I wrong with that? Neither the ECSD nor the AJ show the classic pink hairs, more red-orange. Lots of NY people have tried to tell me that its not real unless it has the pink hairs?

Also, I had a really amazing Sour D cut for a while that was far more sativa than either the AJ or the ECSD. Stretched a lot more, and yielded amazing! I was accused many times of it being fake, but it had such a potent smell. Anyway, I had problems with russet mites, and was given both the ECSD and the AJ cut (which look exactly the same in my garden, just like fractaLz's pics), and seemed to have lost my more sativa-leaning diesel that did me so well for a few years. Anyone got info on this?

Feel free to disagree with me, I won't take it personal...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

You're on point Green Mopho.. The pink hair thing could be that peeps not running it the full 11-12 weeks.. If cut early the hairs will have a lighter color.. Not sure on that one though.. The other Sour D your talking about could be a nice pheno from seed, kinda hard to say.. U got any shots of your Diesels?

greenboot

greenboot

AJ's Sour is the original Sour Diesel. Don't know why the Sour has so many titles but they are pretty much the same depending on how old the cut is and if any genetic drift occurred.
yes these are the true facts

Top Bottom