AK 48 Nirvana

• Thread starter Cocktails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cocktails

Yo farmers, thinking of gettin these beans. any1 grown/smoked it before? are the yields any good? i hear there is a cherry pheno anybody know any thing bout that?

answers to any or all my questions is much appreciated.
Peace

F

Frutty_Grower

Why don´t you go with the real deal? I mean the Ak-47 from Serious it´s easy to grow plant and the smoke is very powerful!

C

Cocktails

i heard the 48 is quicker and has a cherry pheno that the 47 dosent have.

C

Cheeseus

Yo farmers, thinking of gettin these beans. any1 grown/smoked it before? are the yields any good? i hear there is a cherry pheno anybody know any thing bout that?

answers to any or all my questions is much appreciated.
Peace

AK48s were quite popular on Overqrow. There were a bunch of mixed reviews. If you are going for Nirvana gear for the price and yield i assume i would go with K2. Its in the widow family. Yields are great, with the smoke about a 6~7. I grew them to about 1lb per DWC bucket, which topped out at 3ft. Hope this helps.

B

bdawgburner

A friend cracked 3 beans of 48 from nirvana and it was some of the best smoke I've EVER had. I wouldn't expect to get a gem in such few seeds, he just got lucky. It was some numb you to the core stuff. You could always buy 4-5 packs since they are so cheap and if you have the space just grow em out, I'm sure you could find a keeper in 50 beans.

C

Cocktails

cheers burner. think im going for 20 reg seeds and taking it from there. thanks for the heads up.

C

Cocktails

any one else got anything on AK48 i got them in the post now.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

they are great beans. and much cheaper than the serious version. grow like weeds

S

SweetIndica2

I have tried it, and wasn't too impressed. In fact, i've grown 2 Nirvana strains myself and still wasn't very impressed. I could of just gotten unlucky, but i found most of the Phenos to be sub-par or average. If price isn't an option, AK47 From Serious is the way to go, is money is an option go with the AK48. Also remember, even though some seeds are expensive, even one small grow will more than make up for the cost of seeds.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sweetindica not sure I agree with that. It is all a craps shoot. I mean for a novice you will probably want to keep all the females. shoot I still have trouble culling them. But money upfront doesn't guarantee any winners. Though I would agree with you on the Serious seeds being superior. Nirvana is a knock off, not to dsay they don't have some Fire themselves though.

Peace

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
ye i have been lookin into all serious seeds, with such a small lineup, it makes you wonder, that they must have some reallldank...

W

wantaknow

i have grown ak48 many times from seed and clone and i must say that seeds differ from seed house to seed house ,the ones from the doc seamed to be the best ,with a winner in each pack ,much better than the other guy,and will be ordering again soon ,just trying to score some of OGRs gear first ,and if you have the cash you should too .best of luck

B

bigAl25

I will hve some Nirvana Bubblelicious and AK48 in my next grow, but the star of this grow will be OG Raskal's strawberry bubba kush. I'll be happy to comment and report on the results, but it will be a 2010 early grow with a spring or early summer harvest. Good luck with your AK48 mine are all female, how about yours?

lars

lars

I sprouted a total of 150 AK48 from Nirvana. I ended up with roughly half female. Nothing I would consider 'special', so discontinued it. I noticed some of the (many) phenos were prone to getting rust fungus too. Yield was way above average on most though. Taste was decent, not dank.

L

LA Woman

I just purchased AK48 and Northern Light from Nirvana so we will see. Meagan :)

B

bigAl25

Under 400 watt MH, how long would you veg the AK48? Would you fim or top the plants during veg? IF so how often, once or twice. Does a longer veg, say 8 weeks improve the final flower product on any plant?

S

SweetIslandFunk

AK 48.
everyone here sells this for 65$ an 8th.
Is it that good? Bc I'd rather grow the shit and wait a few months then pay 65 an 8th.

haha

G

guesswho

I have also ak 48 from nirvana in my seedbank
Hope to start with this strain in a few months

My seedbank

index.php

Top Bottom