• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justinb19

Trichromes Looking 50-50 clear and cloudy thinking about chopping her down

Seraphine

Seraphine

Those still look pretty underdeveloped, even for what you’re looking to get. I’d wait longer, at least until the pistils are more amber.

J

Justinb19

Im actually completly over this grow i got gnats starting to find there way to my plant had extremely poor lighting for my first few months think its time to chop her down and provide the area to my final 2 plants as they r in early flower

az2000

az2000

I like a speedy buzz so this would be ideal time to harvest wouldnt it?

I think you're in range, and it wouldn't be wrong to do it now.

But, I think they have 7-14 days left. If I were you, I'd use the epsom salt and kelp once, separately between now and chop. If the soil is drying fast enough to work two feedings in, I would do kelp then epsom. The amounts I suggested before are safe. (Or, just do one to see if you notice a difference. You'll better know how each affects the buds, or doesn't. Whichever one you don't do, I'd do that one by itself next time.). If you only did one, I'd do the kelp. I think that would help the buds be denser, larger. Not that they're bad now. But, considering the challenge they had in the beginning, I think the kelp would make up for it more than epsom salt. It would give them some growth hormone, to expand a little more.

EDIT: You can always take the more mature bud (I see one) and let the others keep going. Harvest them at different times. Experiment a little.

J

Justinb19

I
I think you're in range, and it wouldn't be wrong to do it now.

But, I think they have 7-14 days left. If I were you, I'd use the epsom salt and kelp once, separately between now and chop. If the soil is drying fast enough to work two feedings in, I would do kelp then epsom. The amounts I suggested before are safe. (Or, just do one to see if you notice a difference. You'll better know how each affects the buds, or doesn't. Whichever one you don't do, I'd do that one by itself next time.). If you only did one, I'd do the kelp. I think that would help the buds be denser, larger. Not that they're bad now. But, considering the challenge they had in the beginning, I think the kelp would make up for it more than epsom salt. It would give them some growth hormone, to expand a little more.

EDIT: You can always take the more mature bud (I see one) and let the others keep going. Harvest them at different times. Experiment a little.
To be honest im flat broke right now and wouldnt have the money in time to get those i think i may chop her tonight next grow should be alot better

Seraphine

Seraphine

I

To be honest im flat broke right now and wouldnt have the money in time to get those i think i may chop her tonight next grow should be alot better
Gotcha. Won’t be the best smoke but if it’ll make room for better plants then do it

J

Justinb19

I did test a nug last week or so and i thought it was superb

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Maybe get a zip or zip and half dry should let go longer depending on how dense or fluffy the nugs are there reasons why u chopped while they where still growing?

J

Justinb19

Maybe get a zip dry should let go longer
I am using the brown paper bag method for drying and am rearanging my grow space to prepare. It for my last 2 plants flower phase they have had a rough live from seedling

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I am using the brown paper bag method for drying
I would hang the shit for a few days with air circulation before using a paper bag. I have only used a paper bag when I thought my stuff was dry and really wasn't quite dry enough for curing in jars, then a paper bag finish dry is safe. I certainly wouldn't put fresh cut weed inside of anything! And not all paper bags are created equal.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I'm not sure why you started asking for help in here and then basically ignored the advice you were getting..? My guess is you are young and wound for sound, so if you are just going to ignore advice, why come in and ask it?

J

Justinb19

Steller smoke i grew all my buddys love it and high lasts for around 2 hours. Couldnt of asked for any thing better

Top Bottom