AK47 Cherry Pheno

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

i was just wondering if i pick up a pack of the ak47 is there any chance i could get the cherry pheno or do i need to find somone who has it

R

Rural_GrowOp

You have a very small chance at finding that pheno. Your best bet is to get the cut. I think that I've heard that the new stock is from different parents but I'm not sure.

J

John Ditchweed

from what I hear you have a much better chance at getting the cherry slyder than you do cherry ak..... have smoked both and they are equally good

hubcap

hubcap

to answer you question.....

doubtful youll find a cherry pheno AK in one pack of seeds.

want the real cherry pheno? my advice? find the cut.
dont bother searching thru packs if the cut that you are looking for is available to you.
id look for the cut first.

just my humble .02 american cents.

hubcap

hubcap

not cocky at all bro.
its basically a crap shoot and you rolled yo-lev on the come out roll, if ya dig?

id still recommend tryin ta find a cut before pack hunting.
people seem to think AK isnt what it "used to be" so this one might be better to look for a cut before pack huntinh, imo. but im totally psyched for you finding one so quickly.
would love ya see some pics of her.

fwiw

good luck.

Solidopc

Solidopc

My mate gave me some cherry ak47 f2 seeds. We grew a few out and got some nice colours in the buds on some phenos. Never found anything completly cherry, but some not far off.

Might sound funny to some, but ak47 is not one of my favourite smokes. Just doesn't do it in the taste department for me. Prefer other things. So we didn't keep them around. Used to be pictures on the old CSC before it went down. Have a few seeds in thee fridge for a rainy day though just incase.

B

buzzkill420

thanks alot every one for your input i heard that the original parents were lost and that it wasnt the same and to bad for me i do not know any one with the cut..... ripz where can i get the cherry assasian, and john ditchweed where can i get cherry slyder

hubcap

hubcap

farmer aussie that broad is gonna PUT OUT mate.

nice woik!

anyone know if sag still offers "slyder?"

B

buzzkill420

ya man nice pics also got one more question 4 all of you any body know where to get anything that is real pinapple....... had some pinapple ogk and just cant get it out of my head it smelt like a fresh pinapple and the taste was all there too

J

John Ditchweed

sag still carries slyder...... don't know where it would be in stock........ pineapple og sounds great.... had banana and blue banana og kush and both had torpical fruit aroma.... taste and smell to die for

B

buzzkill420

ya man ive heard that there was a pinapple pheno of the c99 and it looks dank man any one know where i can get seeds of it

G

guerilla family

I got a few cuttings of the cherry pheno AK a while back. I know the original plant is quite old, and was found years ago.. I havent heard of anyone findign the pheno in any recent packs..

Best bet is to find someone that is hoarding the pheno.. I think they revised the AK since the Cherry was found..

GFam

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey nice thread buzz i too have always wanted to try the cherry AK47. Also that Pineapple OG Kush was fantastic definently cant get it outta my head. wish i still had the little container i had it in so i could open and smell it right now.

B

buzzkill420

best of luck to you with that i wish i could just get my hands on what i wanted
:evilgrin0031:

B

buzzkill420

good to know ripz 3, 4 montes thats like a lifetime man lol how do you like to smoke of the c99? i will drop candy man a pm 4 sure.

B

buzzkill420

hey man i like all the efect from trippy to couchlock sounds like a good daytime smoke... what i really want is to get the flavor i want first and then do some crosses

Latest posts

Top Bottom