AK47 First Grow

• Thread starter Medchief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medchief

This is the first time I have ever grown. This is from a clone AK47 I started it at about 3 ft hi at the end of June. I hear it should bud around Oct.

Can any of you experts give me your opinion on how it looks and approximate yield.

Its about 5 1/2 or 6 ft. now.

Ak47 first grow
K

KillMachineKill

Yield wise it is hard to say, Ak can dry fluffy, it looks good but I would try to top all you plants as much as you can in the future, imo. I don't want you to be bummed out, could yield well, I wouldn't guess until see it start forming up.

M

Medchief

Yield wise it is hard to say, Ak can dry fluffy, it looks good but I would try to top all you plants as much as you can in the future, imo. I don't want you to be bummed out, could yield well, I wouldn't guess until see it start forming up.

can you explain the topping process?

N

ncmaineac

topping process

do a search...and you will find more than you could ever imagine...no need to repeat ....good luck..next time read the faq's...they are a huge help to newbies...

K

KillMachineKill

I would also recommend to do a search, a lot of people can explain better then I, basically it is the process of pinching the stem back starting after the fourth node early in veg. For every stem you pinch back two will reform. Alittle more complicated then that but that is the basic concept. I also try to tie my plants down early so they form more heads not just one dominant one.

M

Medchief

new pics looks like beginning of buds

I just shot these it looks like buds are starting to form, these little buds are all over the ends and other parts of the plant.

Comments?

I think these are going to get real big by October!

2011 08 23 071644
2011 08 23 071706
2011 08 23 071805
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

yeah man she looks good for your first time looks like she is budding out just fine man next year you will realize just how much you have learned from one grow i know i have good luck and keep it up bro!

M

Medchief

A current pic

I guess this is becoming my grow journal. Just wish it was mid October already!

2011 08 28 142935
M

Medchief

When she was a baby

This is the pic from the day I got her and compared to what we have today.

2011 06 23 202200
2011 08 28 142943
K

kolah

Looks killer! It is a trip to watch them grow...and yet a bigger trip to smoke em.'

Read up on "curing" because I think that is huge in developing a good smokable weed.

Good luck!

D

dese637

Look good for your first grow... also make sure you get a microscope to tell when that thing is ready, I know my first grow I was too exited and picked it a week early cause I though when the hair were orange it was done,lol !

M

Medchief

Next year I hope to have the full quantity of plants I am allowed to grow here in OR which I think is 10. Wish I knew how to clone (I have read but it doesn't look easy).

M

Medchief

Budding

Budding is really coming along, wonder how much longer?

2011 09 10 121509
T

tinnycan

Lookin good man the ak47s I set out are lookin about like yours it's a beautiful thing

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Nice grow man! I'll be watching. I have one of these girls going as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom