AK47 First Grow

• Thread starter Medchief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a bud pic from my girl that I took yesterday morning.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Next time add one teaspoon baking soda per quart of warm water and spray your leafs.Don`t get it on your soil. Kills mold/fungis.

G

GP2B

I ended up with bud rot on the outdoor ak this yr. Had to take em down 3 weeks early.

D

Down South Sage

As you get more experience you will realize the true secret of great Marijuana.....The last 2 weeks are more important than the first 2 months.Patience is grown by the number of crops you have had.

D

Down South Sage

ask a vet

Well I had to pull earlier than I would have liked as powdery mildew was on the fan leaves and spreading fast. But my friend says I should still be good.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

It looks like you took your girl way before she was ready.I know all to well how hard it is to leave her alone until she almost bursts from being so swollen.There are alot of cures for powdery mildew so next season hit someone up and be patient but I will have to say you are well on your way to being a good grower because she looked nice and healthy.

100 0236
100 0240
Pictures from july 27th 005
619ster

619ster

Real Talk DSS! And great photos.

Nice run MedChief! I agree with the rest, could have been taken to the finish with a little more Tricks and tactics. I grow AK-47 as well and in my experience has been one of my better producers. Nice seeing her on an outdoor run. Great job either way, that's buds in the stash :)

E

East Coast Pro

MEDCHIEF what was the total yield? Also how deep was the hole dug out you had it in?

Top Bottom