Alaska First Attempt. Strain Salmonberry Bomb. Any Advice?

• Thread starter kodiakaarom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

tips and or advice

• idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

600w 78-84 degrees in closet one plant any tips or help would be helpful.

Alaska first attempt strain salmonberry bomb any advice
Alaska first attempt strain salmonberry bomb any advice 2
Alaska first attempt strain salmonberry bomb any advice 3
iKharon

iKharon

Nice. Looks healthy.. any nutrients? How're you feeding? Following RH and pH?

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

No I'm broke and threw this together since we can now buy legit good clones up here. Rh is at 35 temp around 80. I dont have ph tester will get when I can. Waters straight out of the ground though if that makes a difference. I go light on the nutes since I dont have ppm tester and all that good stuff. But I used veg and bloom, and root organics.

iKharon

iKharon

No I'm broke and threw this together since we can now buy legit good clones up here. Rh is at 35 temp around 80. I dont have ph tester will get when I can. Waters straight out of the ground though if that makes a difference. I go light on the nutes since I dont have ppm tester and all that good stuff. But I used veg and bloom, and root organics.
Nice.. I'm a believer in keeping it organic and as close to the way nature would've intended it anyway.. use a good organic medium. Go light on nutes. And the water, if natural or well, just test it out once and you'll know. See it's pH and EC. May be a little alkaline, but not too big a deal. Just my opinion, but look into Nectar for the Gods.. great line. Soil #4 or #2 rather for indoor, but it isn't a "hot" soil.. and their nutes are Calcium based. Herculean Harvest, Bloom Khaos and Demeters Destiny would be about all you'd need. Also, you can order a "sample kit" from them and only charge like $25 for shipping. It's a great deal to test out some different and in my opinion, better stuff :) happy growing.. keep it up!

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Changed rooms couldn't control the heat well enough with what I got. Now its 74-77. I built a 3x3 scrog attempt haha. Here's where I'm at now after 17 days with this clone. Been at it for a while now I still have half a net to web.

WP 20170127 14 52 50 Pro
WP 20170127 001
Top Bottom