Alaska plant counts

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Have some stuff going on in my life (job) and have a choice between Alaska and Arizona I lived in alaska for yrs but can't remember the rules on plant counts and how many caregiver cards a person can have any help would be awesome thanks guys

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Well AZ is the most cannabis unfriendly med state out there, maybe not on the books but the reality is otherwise.

In AK your chances of being hassled are probably far less, plant counts aside. Anchorage is bearable but AK is truly another world and kinda strange in both good and bad ways. As with anything in life, just know what you are getting yourself into. And good luck!

outwest

reeldrag

reeldrag

Well AZ is the most cannabis unfriendly med state out there, maybe not on the books but the reality is otherwise.

In AK your chances of being hassled are probably far less, plant counts aside. Anchorage is bearable but AK is truly another world and kinda strange in both good and bad ways. As with anything in life, just know what you are getting yourself into. And good luck!

outwest
Thanks outwest I have lived there before for almost ten yrs but where I was noone had cards I just need to make a choice here soon (boss is asking where I want to go) I know AZ is full of crazy ass cops and I really dont like most of the state anyway to hot and just depressing but my wife has very serious heath issues and can smoke snoop dog and his crew in to a coma so it does a some level of impact because the only thing that seems to be keeping her heath stable is well you know. I just wondering what plant counts and caregiver status is thanks again homiee

DrRabbit

DrRabbit

Six plants and one ounce of useable medicine is the deal here in AK.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i know you said you lived there before, weed aside, doesnt alaska have a huge depression rate due to its 24 hours of dark??

im kinda in the same boat, my wife needs this plant. So to me that says, im growing and it doesnt matter where. are you doing indoors or outdoors.

i would choose where to live based on where you guys would be happier.

p.s. my wife always makes fun of me because i pass the bong/joint/vape back to her and usually let her finish it, she can smoke me and my friends combined under the table. plus its kinda hot when she rips huge wax hits and has a lil....... ahem....... cough...... then i look at her and go "really??"

akhippi

akhippi

i know you said you lived there before, weed aside, doesnt alaska have a huge depression rate due to its 24 hours of dark??

im kinda in the same boat, my wife needs this plant. So to me that says, im growing and it doesnt matter where. are you doing indoors or outdoors.

i would choose where to live based on where you guys would be happier.

p.s. my wife always makes fun of me because i pass the bong/joint/vape back to her and usually let her finish it, she can smoke me and my friends combined under the table. plus its kinda hot when she rips huge wax hits and has a lil....... ahem....... cough...... then i look at her and go "really??"
If u live here long enough u will get used to it.i never got depressed but a kind of blah feeling the first year and then got used to it.been here 8 yrs. now and wouldn`t go back to Texas f/ all the money in the world.Alaska is great,it`s just not everyone`s cup of tea!

Latest posts

Top Bottom