Alaskan Purple Auto and 3 Purple Kush.

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

The Purp Kushs are starting Week 21 today. They are beginning Week 13 of flower.
The Alaskan Purple is starting Week 14 and she is starting Week 9 of flower.

I have no clue when they will be done. The Purple Kush in the organic soil are getting quite a few amber trichs
but they are still pushing out white pistils and have to water every 2 days still.

The Alaskan Purple Auto is supposed to be 8-9 weeks from seed according to its breeder Seedsman but she still
has half white pistils. She is still stacking calyxs in Week 14. Shes got a fat cola and her upper satellite buds are as big as my palm.
When I planted her in the 7 gallon fabric pot she took off from being around 4 inches tall to 48" in just 28 days.
Amazing genetics.

Ok so eye candy.

These are the Alaskan Purple Auto.
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 2
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 3
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 4
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 5
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 6

The Purple Kush thats in DWC using Maxibloom Lucas Formula w/Calimagic and Hydroguard:
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 7
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 8
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 9
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 10
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 11
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 12

Purple Kush thats in homemade organic soil based on Coots Mix recipe

Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 13
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 14
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 15
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 16
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 17

This Purple Kush is in Homemade organic soil using Dr Earth Ferts whole grow.

Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 18
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 19
Alaskan purple auto and 3 purple kush 20

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sweet run, you chop by trichome not pistils, if you are now seeing amber I would flush out with cold tap water, will not hurt plants and help turn pistils will allso reduce any foxtailing, before chop give another dose this will turn ur pistils. Here is a purple kush plant I grew in a plastic instant coffee jar lol was out of dirt but spring run of cream carmel and 2 4 asses monkeys at 6 weeks is coming along nicely, we're did u buy the Alaskan? That looks great is it Alaskan Thunderfuck? What breeder or bank? 2nd Pic is royal purple kush grown properly.

Original 69ee5882 2c13 4760 94a2 c2acbe05db67 20220421 132313
20180501 142954
wallywonks

wallywonks

Sweet run, you chop by trichome not pistils, if you are now seeing amber I would flush out with cold tap water, will not hurt plants and help turn pistils will allso reduce any foxtailing, before chop give another dose this will turn ur pistils. Here is a purple kush plant I grew in a plastic instant coffee jar lol was out of dirt but spring run of cream carmel and 2 4 asses monkeys at 6 weeks is coming along nicely, we're did u buy the Alaskan? That looks great is it Alaskan Thunderfuck? What breeder or bank? 2nd Pic is royal purple kush grown properly.
Yeah I'm getting ambers on both the soil grows of purple kush. I'll check the trichs on the DWC Purple kush grow later this morning. These are some truch shots from about 9 to 10 days ago
20220424 094610
20220424 095019
20220424 094935
20220424 094448
20220424 094517
20220424 093658
20220424 094213

wallywonks

wallywonks

Oh its an Alaskan Purple Auto. I got them as freebies on my last Seedsman order. Its a Seedsman brand. I actually entered a Seedsman contest on Growdiaries for that plant. I think only 39 entries so far so Im hoping I place the top 3.

Top Bottom